Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,614 Posts
They came out great but I'm partial to the subdued digital camo.

·
Premium Member
6,799 Posts
I like the digital camp as well. Lone Wolf does something similar; but its engraved and I would really like to get one; but I don't want to ship my slide to me for six weeks So i was thinking of just buying a slide from them and just wait. That way I would t be without my gun. Unfortunately, it's like playing 20 questions and pulling teeth to find out what slide and other parts are needed to have a complete assembly. So, I'll just do without. :(

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Both look really good. The Walther looks just like a stainless slide in the picture. That means they did a good job!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Artema said:
I got my slides back from GOE Gun Works! My Glock 20SF was Duracoated with black-ops digital camo, and my Walther P99C was Duracoated with satin stainless. What do you think?
P99c as? How do you like it. I'm looking for one hard to find in mass. P99c is just about the only mass legal 9mm walther except for pps as far as I know.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
P99c as? How do you like it. I'm looking for one hard to find in mass. P99c is just about the only mass legal 9mm walther except for pps as far as I know.
My favorite overall. Sure it is "only" 9mm, but it feels nicer than my Glock, more refined and better trigger. I would not have gotten the QA or whatever, AS is definitely much nicer. PPQ is great, but different. A bit more like my Glock, and I preferred the P99. PPS would be sweet just for the size, but feels more like the PPQ. All great guns, however, P99c was my pick after playing with them.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I was actually in a gun shop asked if they had one and they said no. They said but we do have a s&w 99. I looked at it and was thinking damn looks just like the p99 tip off was the round indicator and mag release. Then I noticed the walther insignia on the grip. They told me it held ten rounds, I released the mag and then asked if it says 15 does it stil only held 10. These guys didn't know what the hell was going on. I knew s&w out them together, but I didn't know they stamped s&w on them. Unfortunately, they had an illegal gun to own in mass. They decided to send it to Maine. My search will continue.

·
Mr.
157 Posts
Artema said:
My favorite overall. Sure it is "only" 9mm, but it feels nicer than my Glock, more refined and better trigger. I would not have gotten the QA or whatever, AS is definitely much nicer. PPQ is great, but different. A bit more like my Glock, and I preferred the P99. PPS would be sweet just for the size, but feels more like the PPQ. All great guns, however, P99c was my pick after playing with them.
They both look cool.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.