Duracoated G20SF and Walther slides

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by Artema, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Artema

Artema New Member

I got my slides back from GOE Gun Works! My Glock 20SF was Duracoated with black-ops digital camo, and my Walther P99C was Duracoated with satin stainless. What do you think?

[​IMG]

2. jaysfordays

jaysfordays New Member

Looks great! Love the glock.

3. bruce19c

bruce19c New Member

4. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Looks good in the picture.

5. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

They both look great but I really like the G20.

6. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    They came out great but I'm partial to the subdued digital camo.

7. focodude

focodude New Member

Looks awesome. My favorite is the digital camo.

8. Fredjocko

Fredjocko Active Member Supporter

I like the digital camp as well. Lone Wolf does something similar; but its engraved and I would really like to get one; but I don't want to ship my slide to me for six weeks So i was thinking of just buying a slide from them and just wait. That way I would t be without my gun. Unfortunately, it's like playing 20 questions and pulling teeth to find out what slide and other parts are needed to have a complete assembly. So, I'll just do without. :(

9. Emoor

Emoor New Member

Was this done by the GOE Gunworks in Michigan?

10. AdraelG23

AdraelG23 New Member

Love the Glock with digital camo... Was it dificult?

11. Artema

Artema New Member

I shipped mine to Peoria, AZ. I don't know the full business structure, so not sure why it is set up that way.

http://goegunworks.com/

12. AdraelG23

AdraelG23 New Member

Where can I find the digital camo pattern?

13. Artema

Artema New Member

Their example page has it somewhere. Most of the ones I see show "reverse black-ops" though. I guess the very dark spots are now light spots. I considered that one, but prefer what I got.

http://goegunworks.com/20201.html

14. Drago86

Drago86 New Member

Wow, what a nice finish! The digital camo is my favourite. Great job!

15. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Both look really good. The Walther looks just like a stainless slide in the picture. That means they did a good job!

16. ppags84

ppags84 Member

P99c as? How do you like it. I'm looking for one hard to find in mass. P99c is just about the only mass legal 9mm walther except for pps as far as I know.

17. Artema

Artema New Member

My favorite overall. Sure it is "only" 9mm, but it feels nicer than my Glock, more refined and better trigger. I would not have gotten the QA or whatever, AS is definitely much nicer. PPQ is great, but different. A bit more like my Glock, and I preferred the P99. PPS would be sweet just for the size, but feels more like the PPQ. All great guns, however, P99c was my pick after playing with them.

18. ppags84

ppags84 Member

I was actually in a gun shop asked if they had one and they said no. They said but we do have a s&w 99. I looked at it and was thinking damn looks just like the p99 tip off was the round indicator and mag release. Then I noticed the walther insignia on the grip. They told me it held ten rounds, I released the mag and then asked if it says 15 does it stil only held 10. These guys didn't know what the hell was going on. I knew s&w out them together, but I didn't know they stamped s&w on them. Unfortunately, they had an illegal gun to own in mass. They decided to send it to Maine. My search will continue.

19. They both look cool.