Oregon Dundee GSSF?

Discussion in 'North West USA' started by Silver-Bolt, Jun 16, 2014.

1. sglide05

sglide05 Very Cool Member Supporter

Same for me. It's mainly about fun and meeting people for me.

2. Silver-Bolt

Silver-Bolt Well-Known Member

I two misses on one stage and slow as molasses on the plates. I finished 33rd out of 64. I should have been able to crack the top 20. I knew that Gabriel & Chuck Anderson would be the one's to beat.

3. FinancialDan

FinancialDan New Member

You've all got me beat... 58th out of 85. Too many Mikes. The misses will kill ya every time. Left two plates standing and had a few Mikes on the 5 to Glock stage. I had 107 seconds of added time. If I slowed down and even spent half that time focusing and just didn't miss, I could have shaved off about 20 places... I just need to learn to shoot better. But like you all, it's all about the fun and shooting is always fun.

Sent from my iPad using Glock Forum

4. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Active Member

That sounds pretty good to me! I also missed two plates in the women's match, which killed me. Also cost me a couple of places. Next time I think I'll slow down a little and concentrate on accuracy.

5. Silver-Bolt

My match time with penalties was 119sec. 50% of that was penalties. :(

6. FinancialDan

FinancialDan New Member

I think Silver's gonna win in Albany.

7. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Active Member

My total time was 149.99 of which 52 was penalties. Those misses really hurt!

8. Silver-Bolt

I won't be shooting the Albany GSSF. Shooting a steel match that weekend and then a USPSA match in Albany the following weekend. Need to get my game tuned up for the big match at Dundee the end of August.

9. sglide05

sglide05 Very Cool Member Supporter

I will be shooting the Albany match this year. The facility is close to my house.

10. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Active Member

I will be there too!

11. FinancialDan

FinancialDan New Member

I'll be there.