Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
I can't think of any problems it should cause. I've seen pics of some but never tried. But i have a 27 and 20 so guess that would be an issue lol

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
No such thing as a dumb question if from an intelligent person.

And now that you've asked it, i am also curious to know the definitive answer....

·
563 Posts
I know there's a pic somewhere on this forum of a 26 with a 19 barrel but i can't seem to find it:/

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Here's video of it working:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lz3e-OM3XU[/ame]

D

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Thanks for video. Looks worth a try.
NP. good luck with it. Lots of . You could throw a threaded 19 barrel on it from LWD.

D

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
10mil said:
I know there's a pic somewhere on this forum of a 26 with a 19 barrel but i can't seem to find it:/
I have shot my G26 with the G19 barrel on it. Not a problem.
I haven't tried a full size barrel, like the G17 barrel, on the G26. I'll have to check.

·
likes cookies
73 Posts
That's a pretty wild idea! Camera phone pic for giggles. Action worked fine, as you'd expect from seeing the video on it.

My wife likes it. Maybe I should get a 27 and use my 19's barrel as a conversion barrel? I dunno but it could be fun.

Attachments

·
Banned
292 Posts
That's a pretty wild idea! Camera phone pic for giggles. Action worked fine, as you'd expect from seeing the video on it.

My wife likes it. Maybe I should get a 27 and use my 19's barrel as a conversion barrel? I dunno but it could be fun.
The 19 barrel will not work in a G27. You will need to get a G26. A Glock factory 9mm barrel will not work with a 40 slide.

·
likes cookies
73 Posts
The 19 barrel will not work in a G27. You will need to get a G26. A Glock factory 9mm barrel will not work with a 40 slide.
Ah snap. Maybe I can talk my wife into letting my play with her 26 some then lol. Thank you for the heads up on that though :) I've been meaning to look into the whole conversion thing but always forget.

·
109 Posts
...A Glock factory 9mm barrel will not work with a 40 slide.
Darn...is this true?

Does that mean I cannot buy a Glock Factory 9mm barrel (G19 barrel) and use it on my G23 Gen4? I've been trying to get a LoneWolf 40-9 conversion barrel but it's back ordered everywhere.

What about the factory G32 barrel? Can I use the factory G32 barrel on my G23?

·
563 Posts
Yes u can i believe

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Doesnt always work, I know the G34 barrel wont work in a G19. The parts on the bottom are in different places due to length and what not. I looked at that when I first got my G34.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,973 Posts
AsianKracker said:
Darn...is this true?

Does that mean I cannot buy a Glock Factory 9mm barrel (G19 barrel) and use it on my G23 Gen4? I've been trying to get a LoneWolf 40-9 conversion barrel but it's back ordered everywhere.

What about the factory G32 barrel? Can I use the factory G32 barrel on my G23?
G32 to G23 no problem. I do that with my G23C works flawless
I heard you could go G19 to G23 but had to swap extractor ( have not tried this so not sure how it works...

·
Registered
624 Posts
The compacts will work in the sub compact. (although I know people that have used a G22 barrel in a G27, you're not supposed to) The full sized have a different lug. So a G19 barrel will work in a G26. And, of course, the 40 and 357 models interchange.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts