Droid vs. iPhone !

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Braz, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Braz

Braz New Member

Droid for me !

2. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Had a droid, now have an iphone4 but im thinking of goin back to droid...

3. sigpi11

sigpi11 New Member

I hated my IPhone for the first month or so. Now that I've had a IPhone platform for 2 years I wouldn't change. I love the apps. I do a lot if reloading and love the Ballistic FTE app. $20 but I've found it useful. Never had a droid and don't no anything about them.

4. Braz

Braz New Member

What I don't get is, everyone compares ALL Android device's with the damn iPhone. Don't matter if they have an HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola...

Really gets under my skin when someone gets a cheap ass smartphone (cause it was free with an upgrade) and they hate it. They complain about it being slow, freezing, not having the options they like, no front facing camera etc.

They need to understand that there is difference between a phone's operating system, user interface and the phone's maker.

5. Braz

Braz New Member

I have an HTC Droid Incredible 2. Plan on getting the Rezound unless they come out with a better version of it by October.

6. Motorcharge

Motorcharge New Member

Droid 3, love it. I have it reskinned as a Windows phone though. I really wanted the Samsung version of the Windows phone but Verizon ended up not carrying it.

7. EvilD

EvilD New Member

2 year old HTC that is dying, I swear they build phone to last exactly 22 months, Debating if I want anothe droid or anIphone, right now leaning heavy on the Samsung Galaxy S II

8. G17XJ_BS

G17XJ_BS New Member

I have the Droid Casio G'ZONE Commando. I'm super hard on phones and have had this one 6 months now. It is a good phone if ya need one that can take a beating, or bath!

9. shiflet

shiflet New Member

I had an iPhone and I got bored really fast. When my contract was up I got the Samsung infuse 4g from ATT I love it. Don't know if I would go back to I phone.

10. Coyotebfox

Coyotebfox New Member

Droid but I can see the appeal of the iphone to some.

11. DarthCadillac

DarthCadillac New Member

I've had an iPhone for several years, started with the 3G, now I have the 4s. I would never have another phone. Although the R2D2 droid Verizon had a couple years ago was pretty awesome.

12. Sarabian

Sarabian Slightly Opinionated

Had the original iPhone, the 3GS and now a 4S. I tried Android and just didn't care for it. It seems to focus on fancy looking whizbangs instead of just making it work conveniently. I've tried both tablets and still like iOS over Android. A good friend of mine got an Evo with Android and hated it. He went back to iPhone and is happy. My brother has never owned an iPhone but loves his Android. (I think he just hates anything Apple and refuses to even try it).

Personal preference.

13. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

The problem is that there are so many crappy quality Android phones. Android is an open-source operating system, and Samsung definitely did the best with modding it to fit their phone. The Galaxy Nexus II will rival the iPhone anyday.

14. Sarabian

Highly subjective. I don't think any Android can rival an iPhone no matter what they do.

15. davidlaw

davidlaw New Member

Ummmm? Whats this got to do with Glock? Are Apple and Android thinking of making a Glock?

16. jimmyalbrecht

Have you ever used a Galaxy Nexus II? Because even die-hard Apple fans admit that it is an awesome phone.

That is why it's in the Off-Topic section of the forum ;)

17. EvilD

EvilD New Member

thousands of people bed to differ.

18. jimmyalbrecht

More like hundreds of millions lol.

19. Sarabian

It is highly subjective what is "better". I love my iPhone and don't like the Android, so in my opinion nothing Android does will make it better than my iPhone. You have a different opinion.

20. Ever since itunes wiped out a full 300g external HD of mine a few years ago I have a deep hatred for anything with an "I" in front of it or anything related to it. There are no iphones, no ipads, no ipods, no macs, no itouches......nothing related is allowed in my house.