Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this today: Available in aluminum or titanium, and with or without a ported design, this double-barreled firearm measures just 5.5" x 3.9" x 0.665", and features a spot for spare rounds in the grip, a hammerless, no snag design, and your choice of .45 or 9mm compatibility.
http://heizerfirearms.com

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
To me that looks more like a party trick then something I would really want to carry for self defense. Not to mention they list the starting price at $499. Ouch.

I carry a G19. I think the smallest I would want to go is G26 but I don't actually like the idea of a pocket gun.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
ya this thing is small enough to carry it in addition to your EDC of choice.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Short lived novelty... I would buy one if not so expensive just to add

to the collection...but I don't think I would carry or trust my life to it.

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Ive seen this before on a facebook page on ammoland.com a lil while back. seems like an interesting gun to have.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
It's the same concept as a Derringer. It is for extremely close quarters. Say a guy jumps out of the bushes at you with a knife, you can pull this sucker out and het a headshot easily. I haven't seen many people get up fromt hat, and it would only take one bullet. I know for me, if I was taken to the ground, it would be near impossible to get to my Glock 23, which is slightly behind my hip. If this was in your front pocket at that time, it would be all you need.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Id rock it for $250...

The price they are wanting is insane.

Hell, you can get an HK titanium revolver for about the same price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts