Glock Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Believe it or not, an iPhone4 with an ōlloclip (which SWMBO got me for Xmas this past year). If you have an iPhone4 or 4S, you need one... They're amazing, and not expensive. I personally have spent hours trying to get spiders in and around our house to stop moving so I can get a pic...
 

Attachments

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
Joined
·
329 Posts
want one! :cool::cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
O, really, bored out of my skull here... Anything people want to see up close and personal? :D
You need to recycle that round buddy :D Looks like it's been chambered quite a few times :p

Edit: I like the macro attachment. I might have to pick me up one of those.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
Very nice...and good shot of the Glock Forum app, as I

was wondering what it looked like on a smart phone...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kodiak said:
You need to recycle that round buddy :D Looks like it's been chambered quite a few times :p

Edit: I like the macro attachment. I might have to pick me up one of those.
LOL I may just have to shoot that one. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
I'm definitely going to need an Olloclip now. Thanks for sharing.

If you're taking requests, think you can shoot down your field-stripped barrel with backlighting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ROYALE-W-CHEESE said:
If you're taking requests, think you can shoot down your field-stripped barrel with backlighting?
Sure! I'll try and get that tonight when I get home. I'll be field-stripping tonight anyways.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
636 Posts
I want to see the down the barrel shot too. Pics look great brother.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,071 Posts
webroach said:
Believe it or not, an iPhone4 with an ōlloclip (which SWMBO got me for Xmas this past year). If you have an iPhone4 or 4S, you need one... They're amazing, and not expensive. I personally have spent hours trying to get spiders in and around our house to stop moving so I can get a pic...
I'm impressed & want one ... Do you know how much those cost?!? I might get one for my wife & 1 for me if the price is right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
iamlongbeard said:
I'm impressed & want one ... Do you know how much those cost?!? I might get one for my wife & 1 for me if the price is right.
They're $69, and totally worth it! You get fisheye, wide-angle, and macro lenses (one is a combo). Mind you, they only work on the iPhone 4/4S.

I'm glad everyone likes the pics. I'll play around with the barrel pics tomorrow night; between the match today and being sick as a dog for a few days, I'm beat.

Here's an example of the fisheye lens to tide ya over... :D

image-2774399581.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,460 Posts
@Webroach:

spent hours trying to get spiders in and around our house to stop moving so I can get a pic...
LOL! That would be funny! (my kids absolutely abhor spiders, but my "play car" is a Mitsu Eclipse Spyder, so to keep them from ever thinking of borrowing the convertible, I put a pendant with a real brown recluse encased in plastic and hanging on the rearview mirror, and another on the car keys! heh-heh <evil grin>)

LOL I may just have to shoot that one.
You may have some difficulty finding a zombie....not Dec 21 yet :D

GREAT PICS! Do a down-the-barrel shot, er, ehem, picture, and then post it please!
 

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
His fires real nice too, granted I don't have another 21 to compare his to, but the Gen4 spring is bad ass in that thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Webphisher said:
His fires real nice too, granted I don't have another 21 to compare his to, but the Gen4 spring is bad ass in that thing.
I had a gen 3 got in a bind and was forced to sell it. When it came time to buy another pistol I was looking at some kimbers and colts and whatnot, but could not get away from glock! Also had the G26 at one point and loved it too!! I am a Glock lifer!!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top