Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am dog sitting for my brother for a week and here is my set-up on his coffee table. Is this overkill? A gen3 26 and 17 both with mags filled with hornandy critical. Overkill or can't have too much?

·
771 Posts
Expecting Trouble?

Are you expecting trouble from the dogs? Just kidding...

Good choice in weapons and ammunition...My EDC is a 19 and BUG is a 26...Same ammunition..

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Must be a bad dog. Generally, some treats and a leash are all that is needed :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha they are 2 chihuahuas. But it is in townhouses and most of which are vacant surrounding his, so just being weary. My family thinks I'm crazy to have that much firepower.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
There's no such thing as too much in most circumstances. If it's appropriate to have one, there's no reason not to have two!

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
No way to have too much firepower. Better safe than sorry, right?

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
ummmm.......nope, Looks good to me!:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
ScottyBiddle said:
I am dog sitting for my brother for a week and here is my set-up on his coffee table. Is this overkill? A gen3 26 and 17 both with mags filled with hornandy critical. Overkill or can't have too much?
Buy two more mags for each gun. Keep one on you, and the other in a retreat position only you know.
Nice guns.
The good thing about chiuaua's.. They are very territorial, and bark and everything that moves outside.
So you've got an early warning system.
The bad thing about chiuaua's.. They are very territorial, and bark and everything that moves outside.
So you've got to know the difference between the "hey you! I'm not scared of you! I see you mang!!" bark..
And the "holy crap dude is in the house I'm gonna sheet myself!!" bark..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts