Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first was a G22 gen 3 I tricked it out to my liking. Next was a G19 gen 3 did the same.
Picked up a G27 gen 4 yesterday along with Pearce plus1 extension's ordered the Ghost Inc Rocket kit today and thinking about this that and other things I would like to do to it just because.
Does This Addiction Ever STOP?????
Its possible I may need a therapist!!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan75719 said:
The short answer...no, it does not stop! Are you sure you want a therapist for that addiction? I think that is a great addiction to have.
Yes I think I do, as long as the therapist is talking me in to buying MORE.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Ya, you pretty much just walked into a bar asking for help with a drinking issue.

·
Banned
67 Posts
david1962hd said:
My first was a G22 gen 3 I tricked it out to my liking. Next was a G19 gen 3 did the same.
Picked up a G27 gen 4 yesterday along with Pearce plus1 extension's ordered the Ghost Inc Rocket kit today and thinking about this that and other things I would like to do to it just because.
Does This Addiction Ever STOP?????
Its possible I may need a therapist!!
No not therapy just more glocks to even u out thats all lol

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,983 Posts
I think of myself as a functional collector not an addict... Addict is derogatory, collector is respectable!

·
Very Cool Member
3,497 Posts
Although I only own one Glock I consider myself an addict because I want about 4 more!!!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dan75719 said:
Good point! What do you think of the 27 so far? I have the 19 and I have been looking at either the 26 or the 27 as my next one.
Well so far I like it however, I have on put 10 rounds thru it.
I got because I wanted something smaller than my G19 but had a little more "punch".
I'm sure after I change a few things, I'll be happy with it.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Webphisher said:
Ya, you pretty much just walked into a bar asking for help with a drinking issue.
Well put my friend!

·
Boost Rules
278 Posts
I don't think TUMS or BEANO will fix this G.A.S. problem!! But I seem to be infected with ThinWalletitis, which does prevent this type of GAS from forming too often..I think the wife had this booster shot given to me when we were married!!:D
There is no known cure G.A.S.. ThinWalletitis is usually a temporary condition (and the wife in some cases as well).

1 - 20 of 51 Posts