Does anyone listen to lex and terry?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Glockin27gen4, May 9, 2012.

1. Glockin27gen4

Glockin27gen4 New Member

Just seeing if anyone listens to lex and terry, I listen daily and subscribe to sudden death, yesterday on the show lex said he just bought a new glock. I know he is a fan of glocks I wonder if he knows about glock forum

2. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

I listen to those crazy [email protected]#%^& almost every morning on TK101 out of Pensacola. I've been going to work pretty early some days, lately. So I haven't been able to catch the whole show every morning. I have heard him, a few times, say that he was gonna get a gun. What model did he go with? Is he planning on carrying it?:confused:

3. Glockin27gen4

Glockin27gen4 New Member

Im not sure all he said was he got a new glock, they were talking about crazy ***** finding out where he lives and he said he has a new glock that he just bought that she will have to deal with if she comes to his house, I thought about calling the show and asking him what model im interested in which one he bought

4. jps

jps Member

I used to listen until the station here in PC decided to can them and use some local guys. I think the new guys are doing better with practice....but they are no Lex and Terry.

5. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

I've considered calling a few times. If for no other reason than just to talk to Sarah. She's kinda dingy, but cute.:p(I've seen her on the pod cast.) I'll be listening. If I hear someone ask, I'll know it's you.

6. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

Hey, JPS. I sent you a PM.

7. jps

jps Member

Got it and replied....

8. iPhone has a app for them. I used to listen to it. They play it all day.

9. Glockin27gen4

Glockin27gen4 New Member

Yea I listen to the podcast, there not on a station in south ms

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Not anymore, sorry but i get no pleasure from actually hearing all of the worlds morons at one place. Why would people feel compelled to tell the whole world how stupid they really are? I guess stupid is as stupid does is the right sayong here. Im not bashing anyone who listens! OK? Just for me i dont get pleasure from people laughing at other peoples misfortune. Just me. . . .

11. Glockin27gen4

Glockin27gen4 New Member

There not for the faint of heart

12. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Ohh, not faint of heart here, just actually have one. Just my humble opinion.