Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously, I know I’d have to go with the .45 ACP version of the MechTech CCU, but I was wondering if anyone on here may have purchased a CCU for a G21, 30, etc and happened to have a G36 and tried to see if they fit and ran well together. I know it’s an oddly specific question, but MechTech doesn’t list the G36 as a matched firearm for the CCU
Which doesn’t surprise me because there’s a serious lack of aftermarket accessories for the G36 outside of sights and mag extensions/holsters. Being that it was surpassed by the 30sf. Most vendors don’t mention the G36 and I’ve found that some of them have accessories for the 30’s that wind up fitting the G36. So, if anyone’s tried this or may know if the combo would work (because MechTech hasn’t answered me, I did think to ask them first through email...) let me know!

·
Premium Member
13,178 Posts
Obviously, I know I’d have to go with the .45 ACP version of the MechTech CCU, but I was wondering if anyone on here may have purchased a CCU for a G21, 30, etc and happened to have a G36 and tried to see if they fit and ran well together. I know it’s an oddly specific question, but MechTech doesn’t list the G36 as a matched firearm for the CCU
Which doesn’t surprise me because there’s a serious lack of aftermarket accessories for the G36 outside of sights and mag extensions/holsters. Being that it was surpassed by the 30sf. Most vendors don’t mention the G36 and I’ve found that some of them have accessories for the 30’s that wind up fitting the G36. So, if anyone’s tried this or may know if the combo would work (because MechTech hasn’t answered me, I did think to ask them first through email...) let me know!

·
Premium Member
13,178 Posts
I can’t find anyone running the Mech Tech with the Glock 36. I’m curious now also about the compatibility. Especially because the same logic about the 36 you talked about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts