Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been trying to find an affordable way to get night sights on my G26 since the Trijicons are a lil out of my price range. After doing a little leg work, I found a link to another forum where a guy gave links to the vendors he used to get the Tritium vials, and the steel sights pre-drilled with sleeves to accept them.
The Tritium vial vendor is still around and selling vials. The sight vendor however has dropped of the face of the planet. I've tried to find these sights but to no avail...:(
Does anyone have any idea where I might find these??:confused:
Here's the link to the thread: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=295997
and the sights:

And the finished product:

HELP?!?:confused:

·
Registered
109 Posts
The op of that thread posted links. That should help out!

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
antek said:
The op of that thread posted links. That should help out!
One of the links on the thread leads to an Ebay Account that is closed....hence why I'm asking for help.

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mcz0804a said:
I've never seen any DIY night sights. But, if your looking for cheap night sights of that style, GT Distributors has OEM Glock night sights for $57.

http://www.gtdist.com/ProductDetail.aspx?PartNumber=GLOCK-NSXXXX

I've never ordered from them but I've had my eye on these sights for a while now. Just waiting to see if my LGS can get them cheaper.
That price IS a bit better. I'll keep it in mind if I can't build my own. There's just something about puting things together yourself...

·
Don't Call Me Sir!!! I Work For A Living
174 Posts
RRoss said:
There's just something about puting things together yourself...
I hear you on that. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out if you can do it. A few pics maybe?

·
Ruthless Overlord
181 Posts
I heard that the Glock NS are mepro light and have 15 year warranty. GT installed mine free on last pistol purchase in May. G23C. I like the Novak but its hard for me to spend more money on NS when I've already got them. Could buy 250 rd 40 cal instead. :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Have you thought about Glo-On paint? I have some I did on my regular glock sights and I think its awesome stuff. A quick burst of light lasts about 8 hours in my tests.

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jsimion423 said:
Have you thought about Glo-On paint? I have some I did on my regular glock sights and I think its awesome stuff. A quick burst of light lasts about 8 hours in my tests.
I started a thread called: "Glo-on a viable alternative" about 2-3 months ago. I too did my sights, and they turned out the same. However, there are just certain situations where charging your sights isn't an option, that is why I am looking at tritium sights

1 - 11 of 11 Posts