Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly I only have my CCW(G43) remaining. Had to sell off a lot of things I’d accumulated over the years but such is life for now. Wanted to get recommendations on the best place to pick up a couple LEO trade-ins. Who has the best deal considering price and quality? Thanks

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly I only have my CCW(G43) remaining. Had to sell off a lot of things I’d accumulated over the years but such is life for now. Wanted to get recommendations on the best place to pick up a couple LEO trade-ins. Who has the best deal considering price and quality? Thanks
I’m near Knoxville TN.

·
Premium Member
12,735 Posts
I’ve been there. It sucks. Keep your head up, and rebuild that collection!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
When I went through mine she threatened to go after my house in AZ, my old Chevy truck, Our House in VT. Every day I came home from work something else would be missing from the house. The only thing she NEVER EVER MENTIONED were my guns, NOT ONCE. All women know what the buttons are to push to get a reaction and she knew that would be the "SELF DESTRUCT" button and knew not to EVER GO THERE!

Like said above keep your head up and go forward never straight just forward.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Aim Surplus.com has some that move thru there.

·
Banned
768 Posts
Been through 4 divorces. First one I did a quit claim to the house when she proved she was capable of getting the mortgage in her name. She paid for the uncontested divorce through a lawyer. $2500. In turn I kept my land in Florida which I owned outright before I married her. We were supposed to split the lawyer fee. He didn't put it in the agreement. I picked up on that and signed it fast!

I got #2 to do a quit claim to the place I'm living in now. I bought this place outright when we were married. Made her pay for the divorce. She got nothing.

#3 I paid for the divorce. Less than $300. Uncontested. She kept her stuff, and house and I kept mine.

#4 This one was a pip. I asked what she wanted to go quietly into the mist. We never lived together. She wanted $750 a month for a year for rent, car insurance paid. I offered her $2500 in a lump sum. Declined! She swore she was going to stick the screws to me. I wasn't at the hearing she wanted an annulment. I almost went along with the lie and decided to stick my finger in her eye. Lied to the judge I was holding he daughter's campaign ribbons, medals, and dog tags, they were never here. Her late daughter's mother in law had them for the grandkids whom she and her hubby have custody of. Tried to get some jewelry I bought, and never gave her. Told her I would give it to homeless guy for beer money. She told the judge that, he thought it was funny. Never mentioned the medals etc at the divorce. It took 30 minutes for the judge to wrap it up! With attorney and court costs just shy of $1700. She got nothing.

Tennessee is great for divorces. You get what you walked in with.

There will not be a #5

·
Banned
768 Posts
I bet you said that after 1, 2, & 3
Said it after #2. I got playing around on the dating sights and was a very busy man! I met #3 that way. She and I are still friends after about 1 1/2 years. Then I got contacted via farcebook from an old high school sweetie. Silly me.......

My original plan was to wait until I was 88, marry an 18yo and die with a smile on my face. :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts