Didnt know I knew so many liberals.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by dosmiguel, Jul 21, 2012.

1. dosmiguel

dosmiguel New Member

I've been defending gun rights all day against my "friends". Anyone else having this problem?

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Not yet but I haven't seen or talked to anyone been working but I live in Cali liberal central so I've over heard the liberal chatter al day

3. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Most of my coworkers are conservative and pro-gun so we've all been ranting about how Colorado is going to affect us all.
    I did have one comment on a post I made on FB but when I replied, I never heard back...hmmm shocker....

4. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

It really really... bothers me how ignorant people can be..

5. gladesbassin

gladesbassin Happy Member :) Supporter

I ve been defending my right to carry and have guns all day. I've been called a gun toteing redneck(I live in Miami fl) wanna be thug/gangster, someone with a hero complex and so forth all because I feel it's my right to carry and have firearms and possibly protect myself and or others from eminent acts of violence. But these are all people who blame the tool instead of the monster who commits the crime. Sad but this is what the country has come to since people have lost the ability to think and act for themselves. Fallowing is easier than leading in most cases.

6. bfish

bfish Member

Yes. Today when explaining to a lady that not allowing people to own guns is only disarming the innocent I couldn't help but feel good when the person next to them totally agrees and the whole thing goes pro gun for all involved. People just think gun-bad and put no other process of thought to it... Makes me sad. But when they are scared of guns themselves for even their own use I guess I could see why they feel that way. But none the less it doesn't change the fact that we wish people could be educated on them so such a view would not be the case

7. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Yeah, I had that problem and pretty much would get shouted down or thought I was a 2nd Amendment zealot. Then I moved out of New Jersey to Texas. Problem solved.

8. darthraven0

darthraven0 New Member

Generally speaking I am a "lib" but I am pro gun not all libs are anti gun nuts.

9. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    Maybe you only think you're a lib.

10. Thesarge

Thesarge "The Sarge"

With time, this will blow over like the rest of the mass shootings. The media is fanning the fires of gun control frenzy rather than doing their jobs of just reporting the news. Bloomberg is in his glory and spouting off his idiocy. Perfect timing for the UN gun ban treaty. Makes you wonder. The main stream, sensible people of this country will prevail in the end. Bill

11. darthraven0

darthraven0 New Member

Nope definitely a lib. I do and always have loved weapons though

12. SteveC

SteveC New Member

I'm a confirmed liberal on most social issues. Has nothing to do with my support of 2A rights. Just got my 21st gun, I have a CC permit, and I carry regularly.

Don't get much argument about guns here in WV. My favorite response is to ask if they think we should solve the drunk driving problem by taking cars away from sober drivers.

13. Haha YES!! Ban assult type, fully automatic SUV's!!

14. darthraven0

darthraven0 New Member

Yeah I'm in ky the biggest question we get about our guns is how much we will take for it.