Glock Firearms banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As anyone purchased or heard anything about an IWB holster named DeSantis Sof-Tuck? I'm looking into one and it looks like a quality functional holster. It will be for my G22 Gen. 2.

Attachments

·
238 Posts
I have purchased Desantis goods before and they were okay, I personally like a higher level of retention than the soft tuck offers. That being said, Desantis is a quality manufacturer making quality goods

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
I use one on occasion for my 27, 22 might be uncomfortable in one, unless 6ft or taller.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I bought one for my Taurus Slim, and it's well built. I haven't used it much, because I usually pocket carry the Taurus and really hate IWB these days. I don't know that I'd carry a G22 in one. For a gun that size, you'd be better off with a larger holster, that will better distribute the weight of the gun. If you really want to carry it IWB, I would recommend a Crossbreed Supertuck. Best IWB holster I've ever worn.

·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The model I am looking at is a larger one. It is meant to fit full size Glocks. Just interested in cheaper holsters for the moment. I would love a crossbreed holster though.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have a Sof-Tuk for my G19 and I like it. Mind you - I have never carried in anything else so I can make no comparisons. But I find it is comfortable, retains the gun well, holds its shape for re-holstering, etc.
The adjustable cant is nice too. I carry at about the 4:00 position with the butt of the gun canted forward.

Again, I've never carried in anything else, but I like the Sof-Tuk.

·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
mcarroll37 said:
Not gonna lie I am becoming a little partial to your sight - you've got some good stuff
Thanks, I am adding new stuff every day... I literally have access to a whole warehouse of gear. If you think you need something, ask me and if I have it I will add it to the site!!!

·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mcarroll37 said:
Not gonna lie I am becoming a little partial to your sight - you've got some good stuff
Damn auto correct that was supposed to be "site" I'm not sure about your "sight" ha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.