Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a few boxes of Winchester 100 round value packs this week. 9mm's.

And found this bad round in one of the boxes. Should I keep this as a lucky charm? Haha

First bad round I've seen out of around 3000 rounds I've gone through. Has anyone else seen these before? Not like its special! :)

Attachments

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
It's "special" alright. Give it a helmet and let it lick some windows.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,979 Posts
Contact them. If they know you are legit they should send you another box.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
I myself keep oddball rounds like that...

Got a few Winchester .45ACP FMJ rounds that were loaded...

UPSIDE DOWN...

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
That's why I have yet to buy wwb.
If my math is correct your logic is flawed.

Pay $10 for 50 rounds of WWB. 1 round is bad for a loss of $0.20. If Winchester sends you another box of 50 at no charge and completely free, you make a $9.80 profit. That's 99 rounds for $10. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

·
Banned
767 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Argyle_Armoring said:
If my match is correct your logic is flawed.

Pay $10 for 50 rounds of WWB. 1 round is bad for a loss of $0.20. If Winchester sends you another box of 50 at no charge and completely free, you make a $9.80 profit. That's 99 rounds for $10. Pretty good deal if you ask me.
I suppose. I ment it just kind of sketches me out the problems people tend to have with wwb.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I suppose. I ment it just kind of sketches me out the problems people tend to have with wwb.
I'ev had zero problems with WWB. I have shot thousands of rounds of it with ZERO problems.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Deformed round? No. Shot in a pistol the wrong caliber. But you can shoot a .40 s&w round in a 45 acp once....

Attachments

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
I shoot wwb but I have been hearing a lot of problems about them lately

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Always wondered what would happen... Did it damage the barrel? Ouch
Nope, no damage to the barrel but it scared the sh*t outta me and it locked up the gun and took several hours to unlock. Moral of the story, don't get your rounds of different calibers mixed up!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
GlockIt said:
Nope, no damage to the barrel but it scared the sh*t outta me and it locked up the gun and took several hours to unlock. Moral of the story, don't get your rounds of different calibers mixed up!
Whoa I think the the gun gods were on your side...

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Whoa I think the the gun gods were on your side...
Also I think the guns weight and durability played a part in that as it was a 2 1/2lb S&W 645

1 - 20 of 34 Posts