Glock Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the very short time we've been advertizing here I would like to say thanks for the wonderful support and steady business from the members here at Glock Forum.

To express how much we appreciate your support we decided it's time for DefensiveHolsters.com to have a giveaway drawing.

This drawing will be ONLY FOR CURRENT MEMBERS that were at least registered before today's date.

Other vendors are not allowed to enter.

This is my favorite part........

The prize will be any one item of the winners choice that is currently on the site. It's up to the winner to choose what the prize will be. The winner will be allowed to pick any one item on the DefensiveHolsters.com site.....be it any model holster{Glock} or any of the wonderful Glock gear we sell.

To enter all you have to do is make one post here in this thread. This thread will run from now until Sunday 3/11/12 at 4pm. After which as soon as I'm able providing my day job doesn't interfere I will film the drawing and upload it here to the video section for all to see. Sorry no live feed.:(

Please click the sig pick below to go to the site and start thinking about what you might want if you win.

GOOD LUCK!!!
:D

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
I'm in... :cool:

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I'm in, I could use a good holster for my new G21....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Waiting for my WI CWD permit so the timing is perfect. I've got my eye on a couple of different IWB holsters!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Very Nice of DefensiveHolsters.com
Thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I would love to win something like this but I am not going to beg! If I win then I will be very grateful and write a review of my prize! Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 213 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.