Glock Firearms banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
I got my new holsters for the 22 and the 27 in today!! I just wanted to comment on the look and qaulity of the two holsters. They look and feel outstanding. Thanks for the fast turnaround! Tomorrow when I go and see "Red Dawn" with the family after feasting, I will be packin heat.....Thanks again Mike. One Thumb's up here!:D

·
Registered
98 Posts
MikeP

Are your mag carriers built similar to the holsters. Website shows no pic. I Christmas shop for myself lol. Any chance you can post a pic of one?

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Mike, I received the trigger thingy yesterday and my friend came over last night and it fit very well. Compared to the one I have for my Glock, there is more kydex that rides onto the frame but it's great. He's excited and I'm glad he liked it.
He's not digging the name haha and calls it the trigger condom, oh well.
Great price, great product and Fast shipping. Thank you

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Compared to the one I have for my Glock, there is more kydex that rides onto the frame but it's great.
That's the differences in the guns.

Glad he and you like it. The blue guns do spook me sometimes not having real guns on some models to test out afterwards since it has been proven to us not all blue/red guns are with in spec.

I do plan on getting serious about finding more XD/XDM details out. There's just not much out there. Even the XD/XDM guys don't know....lol. They don't know their guns like we do ours.;) Even if I have to go to a LGS with some calipers and a note pad I will find out more details so we can get the correct blue guns in.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
MikeP

Are your mag carriers built similar to the holsters. Website shows no pic. I Christmas shop for myself lol. Any chance you can post a pic of one?
This is an older pic but you can get the idea......

The new ones use the newer black hardware and the bends are much cleaner thanks to our new acrylic heater.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Mike, Got my new belt loops today. I mounted them right away. Perfect fit and, amazingly, it brings the holster even tighter to my hip. I am absolutely amazed how much better it feels. Now, the whole rig completely disappears into my body even tho it's on my belt. Fantastic work! Let me know when you get the XD subcompact made. I'm going to want a couple from you when you do.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
New hardware something that can be ordered with the new loops?
They come with the new loops. The design requires different hardware then what originally comes with the holster.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
They come with the new loops. The design requires different hardware then what originally comes with the holster.
Ahh. I have one of the first prototypes and was interested in putting the new loops on it. Maybe Mike can help me with this one.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts