Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though we've been serving the Glock Forum community for almost a year now with many happy customers and a 100% success rate I feel the need for a new little reintroduction since we as vendors now have out own sections.

Currently in our line up we offer some of the best custom Kydex holsters starting at only $46 shipped in the following models.....

Glock

M&P

9mm and .40 in Full Size
9mm and .40 in Compact

Ruger

LCP

1911's

4" Kimber Pro Carry
5" Non Rail

We are about to add XD and XDM's to the line up as soon as we get our hands on the blue guns.

We take on custom orders so don't be afraid to ask. Many satisfied and many return customers are on this site. If you look around you'll find many great reviews.

For ones that haven't seen our work here are some examples.....

Not pictured is Urban Digital.

IWB, $56 shipped....

TLR1, $60 shipped.....

And of course the popular Tringer Thingy that has many uses, $12 shipped.....

For more information you can check the site http://www.defensiveconcealment.com/

Or you can PM me here on the forum which I return just as quick as emails since I'm automatically alerted or send me an Email [email protected]

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also as an option one can get the $4 sweat guard.....

The above picture displays our old belt loop design, we recently changed to this style and new hard ware.....

We will also do any custom color we don't stock. The only added cost is the price difference for the custom color in same size sheet we normally order. Normally it's only around $5 or so extra. Here's one custom job we did for a members wife on this forum.....

·
A girl...a Glock...and her targets
3,536 Posts
I am sorry for what is probably obvious to some...but what is the part on a string over the trigger?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I am sorry for what is probably obvious to some...but what is the part on a string over the trigger?
I will take the liberty of answering for Mike on that since he sems out right now. It is a Trigger Guard to have if you just carry in a purse, pocket or something other than a holster with the trigger guard built in.

·
3,536 Posts
dutchs said:
I will take the liberty of answering for Mike on that since he sems out right now. It is a Trigger Guard to have if you just carry in a purse, pocket or something other than a holster with the trigger guard built in.
Thank you, that is a really great idea! I just have never seen one before. When my permit gets here next month I will definitely be getting one of those. Oh, and a pink holster lol! I like the set in that picture :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thank you, that is a really great idea! I just have never seen one before. When my permit gets here next month I will definitely be getting one of those. Oh, and a pink holster lol! I like the set in that picture :)
I would say Mike will set you up with both anytime!!! You will love his stuff!

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks Dutch as I was out furniture shopping.

Jen, Dutch was exactly right. The "trigger thingy" has unlimited options and is only limited by your imagination. People use them for glove box storage so they can keep the weapon loaded and not worry about pens or things getting into the trigger. Some mount the string down to night stands, glove boxes etc etc. In a purse it would be ideal if there is a place to attach the para cord....a normal draw of the weapon out of the purse would pull it away from the thingy putting you into action very quickly w/o any unnecessary movements. I personally use one around the house whenever I unholster but not remove my holster from my person. If you are one for leaving on a nightstand while sleeping you can mount the string down and all you need is a normal movement of the weapon to dislodge it from the trigger thingy.

For $12 it's a very handy little thing. :cool:

·
3,536 Posts
Thank you mike! I like it!! I will be in touch soon. Also, I see you post on here a lot and just wanted to say thank you for your input :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just wanted to share.

I ordered one of Mikes holsters for my 21. Wasn't intending to carry this gun but I felt compelled to buy a holster for the gun and have been itching to try this type out.

Surprise!! Been wearing it almost daily since receiving it. It conceals very well as long as my cover garment is long enough.
Just today I placed an order for his IWB holster as some days carrying that way would be a bit easier.
Also planning to order another OWB for a Christmas present for a friend.
Nice work.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Mike, do you offer that Green digital in a full size for a Model 22 with light bearing feature? If it is Mike, I would like to order one. I can send you my CC information.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Water-Man said:
Mike,

What is the thickness of the kydex you use?

Thanks,

W-M

We found that .060 doesnt allow good enough retention in our opinion for CCW use.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Hey Mike -

Ordered a couple of trigger thingies for my 30sf and 21sf last Tuesday. They came in the mail on Monday and both fit nicely.

Using them so that the trigger guard is still covered when I have to place my firearm in the car's lock box. Until now, I emptied the chamber before it went into the lock box since the trigger guard had to be uncovered. Now I don't feel the need to.

Bonus, all the controls on the gun except the trigger is accessible while the trigger thingie is on, so you can load/chamber and unload/unchamber while it's on which I really like.

Nice, beefy thickness on the kydex, and the paracord is quality. No knock off stuff, no corners cut.

Really appreciate the quality you guys put into them. Will get years of use out of them for sure.

Thanks, dude.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jeffw78 said:
Just wanted to share.

I ordered one of Mikes holsters for my 21. Wasn't intending to carry this gun but I felt compelled to buy a holster for the gun and have been itching to try this type out.

Surprise!! Been wearing it almost daily since receiving it. It conceals very well as long as my cover garment is long enough.
Just today I placed an order for his IWB holster as some days carrying that way would be a bit easier.
Also planning to order another OWB for a Christmas present for a friend.
Nice work.
You know if needed, you can adjust the height up to the next set of holes.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CountryMick said:
Hey Mike -

Ordered a couple of trigger thingies for my 30sf and 21sf last Tuesday. They came in the mail on Monday and both fit nicely.

Using them so that the trigger guard is still covered when I have to place my firearm in the car's lock box. Until now, I emptied the chamber before it went into the lock box since the trigger guard had to be uncovered. Now I don't feel the need to.

Bonus, all the controls on the gun except the trigger is accessible while the trigger thingie is on, so you can load/chamber and unload/unchamber while it's on which I really like.

Nice, beefy thickness on the kydex, and the paracord is quality. No knock off stuff, no corners cut.

Really appreciate the quality you guys put into them. Will get years of use out of them for sure.

Thanks, dude.
Awesome. Glad you like them. I love the Thingys and get tons of use out of them myself.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yep. Have the height adjusted to my liking and it works very well. Also have been putting some mileage on the iwb that I got from you. Equally impressed with it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts