Dear gunphobics

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by BLCKWLF, Feb 19, 2012.

1. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Today, I walked a quarter mile down a sidewalk along a major street. I went to a Walgreens parking lot to meet some guy who I met on the internet. I was selling him my iPod. He along with another friend were waiting in their car for me. I had no vehicle at the moment so I walked. I was walking, alone, to meet two guys, at a third party location, to sell goods, to some guy I met on the Internet. I decided that if there was ever a time to possibly need a gun. That would fit the bill. Being only 18 and living in Arizona, I open carried my Glock22, .40cal, semiautomatic, double action only, full sized, handgun to the meet with me. Being a major road, several police cars had passed by without even stoping to look twice at me, as expected. Shockingly, I didnt kill anyone, there was no shooting at Walgreens today. In fact, the gentlemen, who didn't look so polite and neither did his buddy, were quite courteous. The sale went down just fine, he handed me the agreed amount and we parted ways. Contrary to gunphobic beliefs, everyone was courteous, no one died, and

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

;)
    Down there you don't have to be 21 to have a handgun?

3. As it should be my friend! Gunphobics think that because I own a firearm, that I am going to go on a rampage and destroy everyone..... Its like, come on now....

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

In AZ, 18 to open carry anything, my glock, my cannon, my sword... Anything. Open carry only though. Gotta be 21 to conceal off your property.

5. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

That's great, I'm stuck in Illinois where Chicago gun haters rule the legislature

6. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

The funniest part of that story is when you explained, to a Glock user forum the ins and outs of the 22 LOL. But ya oddly enough, its still people that kill people, not guns.

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I tried to make it a "threatening" as possible to liberal gunphobics. They had detailed gun descriptions cause they sound so evil. If only they understood anything I described.

8. Glock23-AZ

Glock23-AZ New Member

Ya just got my ccw in az he is right gotta be 21. Love az. Sorry for gun owners in IL.

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Can't wait till I'm 21...

10. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Got mines last yr :) also in AZ

11. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

There is a loophole in the law technically, if you are a member of the sheriffs posse. You can get permission from the sheriff, however I have yet to hear of any sheriffs in the state granting any such permissions... Just gotta wait, take the class, sign some papers, fingerprint and background check and submit the app.

ARS 13-3102
    B. Subsection A, paragraph 2 of this section shall not apply to:
    1. A person in his dwelling, on his business premises or on real property owned or leased by that person or that person's parent, grandparent or legal guardian.
    2. A member of the sheriff's volunteer posse or reserve organization who has received and passed firearms training that is approved by the Arizona peace officer standards and training board and who is authorized by the sheriff to carry a concealed weapon pursuant to section 11-441.

12. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

No way sheriff Joe (az) will give permission. Cant wait till that guy gets removed.