DC: SWAT raids home of Iraq Vet without Warrant

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by nukinfuts29, May 29, 2012.

1. my god lately it is like our rights are being completely ignored.

I just donated $500 to the NRA.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-swat-rampage-destroys-iraq-vets-home-over-g/

The police arrested the veteran of the Iraq war and searched his house without a warrant, not to protect the public from a terrorist or stop a crime in progress, but to rouse a sleeping man the police thought might have an unregistered gun in his home.

2. its an old story originally, did not realize. still ***

3. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Ticks me off!!!! Needs to go cool down... Ain't calling no one for "help"...

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Does anyone read the constitution these days?

5. Nope!! They need to start.

6. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

If he was not labled by the media as a so called "Vet" Would this instance really have mattered to all of you so much or sparcked so mutch attention?

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Yes!!! These are rights that we all have!!!! Couldn't care less if he was a vet or not, just adds to the irony. I do thank him for his service though.

8. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Heed the words of Uncle Ted. Get Ready, STORMTROOPERS COMING!

9. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Im telling you guys, the Police state is here. People need to wake up.

10. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Absolutely. Veteran or not, our rights as armed citizens are being infringed upon, and the left wing liberal agenda is doing nothing to protect them. Honestly, had he have been awake, he would have had every right and opportunity to start shooting them. NO ONE busts into the house of a citizen unannounced and without warrant without the threat of retaliation.

11. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Swat is cool, but Im not in favour of a Police State, if you know what I mean. It used to be about helping people, taking out the trash, getting the bad guys, but its more of a CONTROL thing now. Controlling the innocent law abiding citizens, hassling them.. Its scary. StormTroopers Coming people, get ready. Why do you think all those concentration(prison) camps have been built. Hmmmmm. Control Baby, Control.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  12. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Nazi USA coming to a country near YOU...