Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok went to the range today. All of my shots were low left. I adjusted my trigger pull after noticing that I was pushing left and they were still low. I started wondering what was going on. I replaced the guide rod and spring with a stainless one. Didn't think it would make it shoot like a different gun. I didn't take the stock spring to check the difference between the two. Will make sure it gets i the bag next time.

I'm also thinking some of my mechanics were off. I was still shooting six inch groups from 25 feet. This is ok for combat accuracy but it felt different with the new guide rod and spring.

Mesh Line Ball Font Circle

Shot 150 rounds of 9mm WWB and had some .22 fun with the 22A

Even a bad day at the range beats a good day at work anytime.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just found a cartridge in my shirt pocket. I'm guessing that this is the one that hit me in the forehead. Never had that happen before. In inspection of the cartridge I noticed that it had a "chink" in it and that it wasn't round. Any ideas?

Musical instrument Drinkware Cup Tableware Coffee

Amber Automotive lighting Rectangle Gas Tints and shades

Ejection issue? Bad round? Feed issue? Anything to be worried about? I'll be sure to check casings the next time I shoot.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Just found a cartridge in my shirt pocket. I'm guessing that this is the one that hit me in the forehead. Never had that happen before. In inspection of the cartridge I noticed that it had a "chink" in it and that it wasn't round. Any ideas?

View attachment 9816

View attachment 9817

Ejection issue? Bad round? Feed issue? Anything to be worried about? I'll be sure to check casings the next time I shoot.
Hard head?? Sorry...... couldn't resist

1 - 3 of 3 Posts