Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed Dawson Precision green fiber optic front sight and Dawson Precision adjustable rear iron sight on my Gen 4 G17 and zeroed it in... It's in the name... PRECISION!!

Anyone else have these?

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I have a set on my Gen 4 17,except the rears are black and non adjustable.I also got one of a limited run with the extra narrow rear notch.I really like them alot.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
teksid said:
I have a set on my Gen 4 17,except the rears are black and non adjustable.I also got one of a limited run with the extra narrow rear notch.I really like them alot.
Can u recommend a holster for a .100W .300T front sight for my G17 Gen4?

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
chalagonian said:
Try searching Rear Sights and Front Sights separately rather than Sight Sets... I find you have more options that way...
Thanks. That did it.

D

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I like the Dawson sights a lot. I just prefer the Warren Tactical because they're much cheaper. Same sights, just less expensive.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Argyle_Armoring said:
I like the Dawson sights a lot. I just prefer the Warren Tactical because they're much cheaper. Same sights, just less expensive.
Ill have to check em out for my XD... Got a website?

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I get them from Brownells.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the same setup on my G17. F/O .300 Front and Adjustable rear.
I never can understand how some like a fixed rear sight. You never can dial it
in perfect. My Buddy has Warren Tactical and he always has to remember to
shoot low.. Screw that Just click the Dawsons til it's perfect POA/POI

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I started this thread cuz I love the DP's...had them on my G17 and now I put a set on my XD45... Man I LOVE these things!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.