Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,880 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I haven't seen one out here yet, only pictures. I can't wait to find one of those or an MPX to play with locally!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have one for sale in the classifieds here. Bought it to SBR and need to free to cash now. Really high quality fit and finish. I've never gotten around to shooting it.

Looks good, my LGS has a few though I chose the MPX. One thing I like better about the Scorpion is one can buy mags for it!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I own one and also have an mpx. I like the CZ over the Sig,I find it more unique and I have a little more fun shooting the scorpion. The mpx reminds me of an AR pistol that just looks better. But I definitely would pick the CZ.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,232 Posts
Yeah it’s an old thread but I haven’t seen another Scorpion specific thread.
I wanted one since they came out but had other guns and projects that took precedence.
I should’ve bought one when they were around $700. Doubt they’ll get back down to that price.
When the Micro model was introduced, I had to have one. I got on the Law Enforcement list and waited about a year before the vendor said they couldn’t get it. I then contacted CZ LE direct and got it in a couple of weeks.🙄
The LE model came with a SB brace, the Magpul grip, mag release and handstop installed along with 2-20 round mags and 4-30 round mags all in a sling bag.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation
Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Sleeve

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,232 Posts
The gun is fun! Accessories are many and some of the most reasonable in price.
Mags are cheaper than just about any firearm on the market, even Glock!
Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Rim Composite material Auto part

From Left to Right;
Factory CZ Heavy Duty 30rd. Mag
Manticore Arms/Prepper Gun Shop 32rd. the only one with steel feedlips
Palmetto State Armory 35rd. Mag
Magpul 35rd. Mag
Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Electronic instrument Communication Device Gadget

fronts
Gun accessory Office supplies Auto part Tool Wood
Rears

So far the PSA sticks a bit more in the well. Even the factory doesn’t drop free. The Manticore seems to drop free but I just got those and haven’t had any range time.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,232 Posts
Thanks Danzig….A thread that I started and I haven’t bought one yet.
😂priorities.

After having this one for awhile I think I’d probably buy the regular pistol version, if I had it to do over again. The Micro is almost too short.
I worry about hand and finger placement especially when someone else is shooting it.
There are replacement front handguards for the regular model that look great and give you valuable space for accessories.
Plus the regular version comes in different colors if that’s your thing and cheaper as well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts