customized creationz

Discussion in 'Company Review Forum' started by fuzzytofu, Oct 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. fuzzytofu

fuzzytofu Glocker

VA
    So its been about a month sense I sent in my glock 21 slide to be engraved.and they have not even picked it up from the post office. I has been sitting in the post for 20 days. I emailed and called them,the person I spoke to on the phone said he did not see anything (don't think he looked that hard). The lady at my post office said that if they do not pick it up within 13 days after a notice has been left they will send it back. well its been 20 and still nothing. So hopefully when I give the post office in MI a call tomorrow they will be sending it back.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

3. fuzzytofu

fuzzytofu Glocker

VA
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

A damn travesty...let us know how you make out !

5. fuzzytofu

fuzzytofu Glocker

VA
    New update, Called the post office in MI and the lady said she does not know where it is. ****ing great!

6. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

That sucks!!!

7. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

You didn't accidentally send it to MO to the infamous steve did you?????

On a real note, that sucks big ones and I hope it was insured.

8. customizedcreationz

customizedcreationz New Member

Cody I dont quite remember all the details, but we HIGHLY recommend shipping everything UPS or FEDEX because we all know postal services aren't reliable.

As a side note, I apologize that we couldn't control the post office service for you. But even with their mishap, we were under the quoted turnaround time of 12 weeks that we normally quote all jobs.

I am sure you like the finished product as it turned out nicely.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks
    Todd

9. unit44justin

unit44justin New Member

Nice, glad things got worked out and you'll get your slide back.

10. KinX

KinX Premium Member

Thats very nice, congrats! I wouldnt mind doind some neat engraving on my glocks. How much did that run if you dont mind me asking.

11. fuzzytofu

fuzzytofu Glocker

VA
    I believe it was around 60 bucks total. The post office lost my package. But when CC got it they sent me confirmation and did a great job!