Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just received my ameriglo ghost ring sights and my viridian green laser tac light combo for my gen3 m21. what setups do you prefer...

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Nice!
I can't wait to add a Viridian light/laser.
Yea man let's see some pics of it

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I have a set of Tru Glo night sights, that I really like. I don't run a light or laser yet.
But I would go with a Viridian for sure

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was kind of hesitant on the laser light but this particular gun is for home protection and i wanted it to be easy for my wife to just point and shoot if need be. im now looking for a better safe. one that she and i can access quickly...i heard they made a fingerprint recognition safe.. how do you store your sidearm

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
There you go. Take it to the range and sight it in good. I've heard good reviews of that safe you're talking about, I would get it.
The only time my handgun leaves my side is when I sleep, and I just keep it on my night stand.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i would love that setup your talking about but i have a lot of little kids in my family that visit so other than my carry gun being on my person.. i would have to keep my house gun locked up.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Well you have a perfect set up there man with your Glock 21. Check out that safe. I think they go for about $60. Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.