customization for personalization

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by kjohnson9212, May 7, 2012.

1. kjohnson9212

kjohnson9212 New Member

i just received my ameriglo ghost ring sights and my viridian green laser tac light combo for my gen3 m21. what setups do you prefer...

2. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Awesome man! How about some pics.

3. iRockGlock

iRockGlock Well-Known Member

Nice!
    I can't wait to add a Viridian light/laser.
    Yea man let's see some pics of it

4. kjohnson9212

kjohnson9212 New Member

pix not ready yet just got them in the mail today. what setups do u guys have

5. iRockGlock

I have a set of Tru Glo night sights, that I really like. I don't run a light or laser yet.
    But I would go with a Viridian for sure

6. kjohnson9212

kjohnson9212 New Member

i was kind of hesitant on the laser light but this particular gun is for home protection and i wanted it to be easy for my wife to just point and shoot if need be. im now looking for a better safe. one that she and i can access quickly...i heard they made a fingerprint recognition safe.. how do you store your sidearm

7. iRockGlock

There you go. Take it to the range and sight it in good. I've heard good reviews of that safe you're talking about, I would get it.
    The only time my handgun leaves my side is when I sleep, and I just keep it on my night stand.

8. kjohnson9212

kjohnson9212 New Member

i would love that setup your talking about but i have a lot of little kids in my family that visit so other than my carry gun being on my person.. i would have to keep my house gun locked up.

9. iRockGlock

Well you have a perfect set up there man with your Glock 21. Check out that safe. I think they go for about $60. Good luck

10. kjohnson9212

kjohnson9212 New Member

thnx. happy shooting