Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
That looks so awesome! What color is that on the slide?

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
I keep looking at these pics and just am amazed, wonderful upgrade and I just love that combo of tan and stainless :)

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Man that looks great! How do you like that gripforce adapter? They did a good job on your 34!

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Glock34Jarhead said:
Work done by G.O.E Gunworks. Best price out there.
Wow!!! The best I've seen so far in light colors. Love the whole stainless steel swirl design on the slide. Nice job. I likey!!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I was kinda worried about the lightness of the tan as well when I told him I wanted "Marine Corps Tan" but then he said he had an old set of Marine Cammies he would match it to. Mark Blythe from Good over Evil Gunworks is an amazing artist. I will be getting all my work done there from here out. Turn around time of week. And unbeatable prices.

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Thanks guys. I was kinda worried about the lightness of the tan as well when I told him I wanted "Marine Corps Tan" but then he said he had an old set of Marine Cammies he would match it to. Mark Blythe from Good over Evil Gunworks is an amazing artist. I will be getting all my work done there from here out. Turn around time of week. And unbeatable prices.

Thanks for sharing...He did do a great job on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts