Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Happy Member :)
5,133 Posts
I'm not sure but I do like the looks of it. Sorry I can't be any help but maybe you could talk to your friend who works at the shop and see who customized it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure but I do like the looks of it. Sorry I can't be any help but maybe you could talk to your friend who works at the shop and see who customized it
He owns a damn good pawn shop and they see a ton of guns and they are stumped. I disassembled this one and I am certain that it has never been shot other than at the factory if that. Everything is perfect. Original Glock barrel is still in it as well.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
Closest I can find is Alpha Shooting Sports.
FBAC845A-BB5B-49D4-A867-DF5060C70A34.jpeg
4E4F8AA7-2CCC-4A05-8827-A87956258879.jpeg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Closest I can find is Alpha Shooting Sports.
View attachment 246785 View attachment 246786
The craftsmanship is great. Just so darn puzzling.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
What are we guessing the logo is of?
I think the logo looks like a very stylized picture of an Armadillo. It could be the engraver might have the word “Armadillo” in the name, or at least is located in Texas. Just a guess on my part.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Did anyone hear run the logo through an online reverse image search engine??

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
Did anyone hear run the logo through an online reverse image search engine??
I never heard of such a thing. I ran a Google search using Armadillo in a bunch of ways like, Armadillo milling, armadillo tactical, armadillo Glock, armadillo slide, etc. nothing.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I never heard of such a thing. I ran a Google search using Armadillo in a bunch of ways like, Armadillo milling, armadillo tactical, armadillo Glock, armadillo slide, etc. nothing.
A reverse image search is pretty cool. What you do, is you upload an image to the search engine. It spits back everywhere else on the internet where the exact same image is published. People use them all the time to see if a picture of someone is genuine or not.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
Cool I’ll have to try that out. You try the slide image?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Here’s one of the better known reverse image search:
Guess what, I just ran the pic of the weird armadillo logo, and it came back with zero matches. All that means is the exact same picture appears nowhere else except here on Glock Forum. Doesn’t mean a similar image doesn’t exist.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
Here’s one of the better known reverse image search:
Guess what, I just ran the pic of the weird armadillo logo, and it came back with zero matches. All that means is the exact same picture appears nowhere else except here on Glock Forum. Doesn’t mean a similar image doesn’t exist.
I was trying to do it but evidently it’s too 21st Century for me.😔

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,949 Posts
As a matter of fact the phone company is here now as the WiFi is out.
Did those old rotary phones ever wear out?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts