Glock Forum banner

Custom Kydex holsters

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Mike P 
#1 ·
A good friend of mine makes these and I have found them to be more comfortable for all day carry than any other holster I've tried.

I currently have these...

If interested I can give you his email to have some made. He sells them for $40 a piece.

See less See more
#8 ·
What about IWB?
Nah not yet. The problem is finding good enough clips to use IWB plus I honestly don't think he even wants to get into them after trying to make two for his brother.

These wear so close to the body that you wouldn't want an IWB anymore. I have zero desire to shop anymore for the right holster for me. I've sold and given away all my other name brand holsters.

#9 ·
Does he make with gun mounted lights? Also mag carriers? Thanks
He made me a dual mag carrier but it's not something he's full blown with at the moment.

After I sent one of the holsters to a guy on you tube, after that guy did a vid review of them my buddy has been swamped with orders. He's in the process of building another press to do two at once.

I've got to help him all day tomorrow to fill the orders I generated by having one shown on you tube.:cool:

#12 ·
Mike p what is the YouTube video you put out? Also I see that some are shorter and some are longer that the barrel does not hang out. Is that just a preference or what's the reasoning of it.
It's just a different option. Originally that short holster was molded for a 27 but being open bottom it gives the option to use one holster for a few slide lengths...26,27,19,23 etc etc.

Feel free to click on the banner in my sig to check out more. :D

#16 ·
Hey man I was looking at some other makers but they all seem to be using .060" Kydex and I was hoping for something a little heavier. Do you use .060" or thicker.
Good question!

In the beginning we tried .060 on a couple but decided we didn't like it because it's to flexible. We like to use thicker for durability and definition.

Thanks for asking.

Mike P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.