Glock Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever had a holster from customkydexholsters.com? I am wanting a IWB holster for a S&W Airweight 442 and they seam to have one of the best looking ones o have saw, but I really don't know really know anything about them.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Wnctroutbum, and Welcome to the Forum.

If you post a *Hi there* in the category "Introductions", other Members will have a chance to say Hi back at you.

Regarding your post, perhaps you would like to contact Member MikeP (www.defensiveholsters.com), he is a Vendor here and specializes in Kydex holsters. Perhaps he may have some information or products useful to you.

Cheers!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're not doing IWB's just yet.:(

Besides...IWB's are so over rated.;)
Would you be able to make a OWB holster for that gun? I still want a Kydex IWB, but would prob like a OWB also.

Do you recommend any company's that would make a IWB for a J frame revolver? Do you know anything customkydexholsters.com ? I have also heard of a company called delfrekie? Or something lie that.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
I'm almost certain a friends wife carries an Airweight I could use to make one from. I will find out. Not to sure if anyone I know has a J frame but will look around.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I checked out your holsters MikeP and they are awesome! I plan on ordering a OD green one for my rugar LCP in the next two weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts