custom Kydex holsters?

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by wnctroutbum, Mar 17, 2012.

1. wnctroutbum

wnctroutbum New Member

Has anybody ever had a holster from customkydexholsters.com? I am wanting a IWB holster for a S&W Airweight 442 and they seam to have one of the best looking ones o have saw, but I really don't know really know anything about them.

2. wnctroutbum

wnctroutbum New Member

I am also up for any suggestions of any brand of Kydex IWB holster for a J frame revolver.

3. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Wnctroutbum, and Welcome to the Forum.

If you post a *Hi there* in the category "Introductions", other Members will have a chance to say Hi back at you.

Regarding your post, perhaps you would like to contact Member MikeP (www.defensiveholsters.com), he is a Vendor here and specializes in Kydex holsters. Perhaps he may have some information or products useful to you.

Cheers!

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Yes...Welcome to the Glock Forum wnctroutbum !!

5. We're not doing IWB's just yet.:(

Besides...IWB's are so over rated.;)

6. wnctroutbum

wnctroutbum New Member

Would you be able to make a OWB holster for that gun? I still want a Kydex IWB, but would prob like a OWB also.

Do you recommend any company's that would make a IWB for a J frame revolver? Do you know anything customkydexholsters.com ? I have also heard of a company called delfrekie? Or something lie that.

7. I'm almost certain a friends wife carries an Airweight I could use to make one from. I will find out. Not to sure if anyone I know has a J frame but will look around.

8. wnctroutbum

wnctroutbum New Member

I checked out your holsters MikeP and they are awesome! I plan on ordering a OD green one for my rugar LCP in the next two weeks.