Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, just wanted to post some cool things I did to my G22 today.
I've been experimenting with grips and such and I refuse to stipple something I payed almost $500 for seeing as it will wear off and I will eventually have to replace the frame, so that left me with 2 options: Rubber grips or grip tape. I always have trouble pulling the slide when my hands get sweaty at the range So I decided to go with grip tape on the slide also and do some cool custom flames with it. I just printed some cool flames from the web then laminated them with tape and cut out some 3M grip tape with the laminated stencil I made as a guide. I got my new LWD 2.5lb trigger kit in today and I'm all done this is what she looks like. What do Y'all think? cost me bout $5for the tape and $30 for the trigger kit and It feels sweeeeet.

finish product

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hi guys, just wanted to post some cool things I did to my G22 today.
I've been experimenting with grips and such and I refuse to stipple something I payed almost $500 for seeing as it will wear off and I will eventually have to replace the frame, so that left me with 2 options: Rubber grips or grip tape. I always have trouble pulling the slide when my hands get sweaty at the range So I decided to go with grip tape on the slide also and do some cool custom flames with it. I just printed some cool flames from the web then laminated them with tape and cut out some 3M grip tape with the laminated stencil I made as a guide. I got my new LWD 2.5lb trigger kit in today and I'm all done this is what she looks like. What do Y'all think? cost me bout $5for the tape and $30 for the trigger kit and It feels sweeeeet.

finish product
I think it looks great! I want to put something with a little sticky to it on my G21, How sticky does it feel?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think it looks great! I want to put something with a little sticky to it on my G21, How sticky does it feel?
It feels great I don't know how to describe it not really sticky just gritty
The 2 small parts on the slide help immensely with charging and the grip part just feels great in my hands I put about 200 rounds through it just now and I don't know how I lived without it it's not slippery at all anymore even in 100° heat with sweating hands and for $5 you can't really go wrong I will be putting it on most of my handguns for sure I'm doing my brothers G21 tonight he likes it a lot too.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
It feels great I don't know how to describe it not really sticky just gritty
The 2 small parts on the slide help immensely with charging and the grip part just feels great in my hands I put about 200 rounds through it just now and I don't know how I lived without it it's not slippery at all anymore even in 100° heat with sweating hands and for $5 you can't really go wrong I will be putting it on most of my handguns for sure I'm doing my brothers G21 tonight he likes it a lot too.
Gritty is good! Heck, for $5.00 how could you go wrong! I am gonna do it. Thanks for the info. and pictures!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Nice grips...I found a Punisher grip for my BF for his Glock. Going to get it for his bday this month.
That's cool!! I guess it's not a surprise now:eek:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice grips...I found a Punisher grip for my BF for his Glock. Going to get it for his bday this month.
Yeah, those look nice, I looked at getting a set before I cut my own that's where I got the idea for flames in grip tape but everytime I cut a design for the handle it looked dumb stuck over the original grips. They make engraved slide covers and magazine floor plates with the punisher logo too on eBay for bout $20 FYI (if he's been a good boy) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts