Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great man!
Thanks! Alot of people didnt like the idea of me using the spray paint but I had seen alot of youtube videos that looked really good and its an old duck hunting shotgun that the finish had warn off and I really just didnt want to spend the money on dura coat seeing how its my beater gun an really does take alot of good use. "abuse in some opinions"

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Turned out pretty good...which paint ? Krylon ?

Does it hold up to cleaning solvents...?

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
I really like the pic of it leaning against the brush. Step back several yards and would be difficult to define. Good job and would also be interested in paint selection.

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used rust-oleum because my walmart didnt have krylon camo the colors are khaki as a base coat and deep forest green on top..also heres some pics behind light brush its barely visible you can barely make out the butt of the stock at the base of the center tree

Attachments

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also I dont yet know if it will hold up to solvents i usualy run around 250 rounds before i clean it,I use rubbing alcohol as a solvent i think it might hold up to that but will probaly never know about true gun solvents the strongest cleaner i use is a pro degreaser used for mechanic work made by schaeffer's which has citric acid in it that I use only on guns that are really gummed up mainly used guns that I buy that havent been held up to my cleaning standards but the stuff is pretty bad its advertised to take off asphalt so ill try an let yall know

·
Just One Glock
22 Posts
Looks good! I have done a couple jobs in the krylon or rustoleum spray paints. Sometimes that is just what is needed to make it look good and take a beating. Nice job

1 - 11 of 11 Posts