Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyones wife/gf done this? Took the wife to the range, we shot several hundred rounds thru my g27 her first time shooting a handgun. Most of her shots on bad guy targets were crotch shots, lol , I'm scared.
All in all was a good day, she got offended when I offered her to try a 9mm... Lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
At my previous dept there is a female detective. When I'd run a qual she wpuld come out, and i'd be damn if her first shot wasnt a crotch shot! Didnt matter if I started em out at contact distance or the 25 yard line, first round in the crotch! After that every round center mass. We all told her she had serious issues!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Must be a girl thing. My first shot is usually low as well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Could never figure out why.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I think my worst nightmare would be to shoot it out with a mad woman. First shot to my crotch and misses me with the rest. Then there I am wishing I WAS dead!

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Well, Im sure an armored cup is easier to get and carry than a vest LOL.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
its the boobies leaning ya'll forward....

what? better to think that then a bunch of armed women are coming for my goods LOL

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
its the boobies leaning ya'll forward....

what? better to think that then a bunch of armed women are coming for my goods LOL
Hmmmm. You may be right. Our center of gravity is definitely different. :)

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I am NOT complaining lol, I was listening to Howard Stern this week (love that guy) and they did a playback to the game show "Worlds Worst Penis Injury". One of them was a gun shot, made me think of this lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts