Crossfit?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by kawiglock, Apr 28, 2012.

1. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

So the wife and I are spending the weekend in Santa Cruz for my bday. And got a little crossfit workout in on the beach. People looked at us kinda funny. Made me wonder, any fellow crossfitters here on the forum who a passion for glock and crossfit?

2. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I love looking at the girls who do Crossfit but I just don't want to spend the money for it.

3. I've done it a few times and it about killed me! I like it, but I prefer my gym workout with weights

4. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

Haha I agree! My wife does it. Girls who do it = big butt an thighs!

5. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

Ya it is super tough. Always something new. I put on bulk so easy I love crossfit because it keeps you lean.

6. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

Nice! Both are similar in a lot of ways. Nice to see another glock crossfitter.

7. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I would go just to watch the girls but I can't afford $100+ a month for a gym membership. I'm not into the big thighs/big butts thing. But I love the sport bras and short shorts.

8. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

Lol. We all have our preferences. Ya It luck have my own makeshift gym complete with squat rack and tractor tire.

9. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

My workout routine is 2 hrs of racquetball on MWF and kettlebells for upper and lower body on Tues and thurs. I've lost 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks. My goal is 1 pound a week and get down to 170 or lower.

10. I am a crossfit fan, but I don't do it regularly. I would have to be training for something specific in order to keep up the intensity. Nothing like FRAN to make you want to puke though ;)

11. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

Killer. The kettles are one of my favs. Love the swings.

12. kawiglock

kawiglock New Member

I hear you there. I train with a team. And we collectively train for the yearly crossfit games. So it's a little easier to stick with it. Ah yes, thrusters pull ups for time. Gotta love it. My profile pic is actually half way through a Fran.