Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
From order to delivery how long are we talking? I have been looking at the Crossbreeds for months. I need one for my Gen4 22, and another for my Kimber Custom II.

I'm glad you like it bro. It looks very good.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine came in a couple days, it was expedited because I am becoming a dealer for their products. I would expect about two to three weeks once you place your order with them.

NO! I will not take orders, I am not a vendor, don't ask me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Mine came in a couple days, it was expedited because I am becoming a dealer for their products. I would expect about two to three weeks once you place your order with them.

NO! I will not take orders, I am not a vendor, don't ask me.
Just curious on turn around time. You came off a little rude. I understand what you mean, if people have attempted to take advantage of you in the past though.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JEDerrick said:
Just curious on turn around time. You came off a little rude. I understand what you mean, if people have attempted to take advantage of you in the past though.
Sorry if I came off rude. I didn't mean it as such. I am not a vendor on this forum, yet, and cannot engage in sales until I am. I don't want to get banned and there is no price difference, crossbreed has a retail price agreement. Not gunna be cheaper anywhere else. My apologies. I don't want to get banned from my favorite forum.

As far as anything else, regarding the holster, I can answer almost any question you may have. Really great company, proud to endorse their product.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And not to mention they are the original hybrid holster! Just saying.

And on the turn around time, they may expedite orders for military, law enforcement.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Crossbreed Holsters

I agree that Crossbreed Holsters are awesome, I have been wearing them for years. When I am wearing my G27 Gen 4 in my Super Tuck Deluxe, I forget that it is there. I never found IWB carry comfortable until I bought my Crossbreed Holster. I also use a Kwik Clip, but I definitely prefer the Super Tuck Deluxe. Crossbreed has great customer service and I have always received my orders fast. Crossbreed is often imitated, but they have not been duplicated.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mtracey said:
I agree that Crossbreed Holsters are awesome, I have been wearing them for years. When I am wearing my G27 Gen 4 in my Super Tuck Deluxe, I forget that it is there. I never found IWB carry comfortable until I bought my Crossbreed Holster. I also use a Kwik Clip, but I definitely prefer the Super Tuck Deluxe. Crossbreed has great customer service and I have always received my orders fast. Crossbreed is often imitated, but they have not been duplicated.
Still wearing mine.... Haven't taken it off except to shower this morning... So comfortable....

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update!!!

If you have an extended magazine release, I highly recommend combat cut, no don't pay for it, but cut it yourself.

Practicing drawing from concealment today, magazine fell out. Cut just a bit off and now it works flawlessly. I'll post pics in a sec.

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
if you think its comfortable now wait till you break it in. you'll forget its there haha

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got my Crossbreed holster today. Ordered it on 4/15 so it took just under 4 weeks.

I put it on right away and have it about 4:00 position. I know everyone is different but any sweet spot recommendations to try?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Got my Crossbreed holster today. Ordered it on 4/15 so it took just under 4 weeks.

I put it on right away and have it about 4:00 position. I know everyone is different but any sweet spot recommendations to try?
Sweet spot is kydex portion of holster anywhere behind your hip

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.