Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a brand new crossbreed supertuck for my 27 off a buddy for $50 on Saturday and I wore it all day yesterday but I was just curious about how long it took you guys to break yours in and what I should expect

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I have a similar holster, the maxtuckby White Hat Holsters made of horsehide. I conditioned it for a couple of nights straight, and it just molds to my body now.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
That's a great price, especially it it's horse hide.

It will take about a month to break in, or you can use a little neatsfoot oil to speed up the process.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Wear it every night around the house..it won't take long. That is a good price.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good deal ill just get to wearing it then. And ya really good price, a guy gave it to him got it with a 27 he bought for his girlfriend to carry and doesn't need the holster so it worked out for the both of us :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just curious but have you guys adjusted your holsters for depth or angle? Or just left them as they came? I realize this is personal preference but any suggestions? I'm assuming you want this set up as you want it before its broken in

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Good call bhale187...

Neatsfoot oil is a yellow oil rendered and purified from the shin bones and feet but not the hooves of cattle.

"Neat" in the oil's name comes from an old name for cattle.

I used it back in high school / college to soften up my baseball glove. Works great...!!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
OK, I took Kodiak's advise (from a different thread) and today ordered a SuperTuck deLuxe for my '26.

We shall see what we shall see, when it shows up.

Ideas, suggestions, recommendations are welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts