Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's got a crossbreed Supertuck deluxe withe the regular cut for my G19 and so far I'm liking it except for one minor thing that can be a major problem. While sitting on the couch last night the mag release was depressed and my mag came loose. Anyone else with this problem? Any solutions?

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
glockmedic said:
It's got a crossbreed Supertuck deluxe withe the regular cut for my G19 and so far I'm liking it except for one minor thing that can be a major problem. While sitting on the couch last night the mag release was depressed and my mag came loose. Anyone else with this problem? Any solutions?
That's never happened to me and I do have extended controls on my 19's and 26.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the Vickors extended mag release. Didn't think I'd have a problem since it was only a hair longer then the stick mag release on the Gen 3 not like the exaggeration of the factory glock extended mag release.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Crossbreed SuperTuck

I've been carrying my Glock 19 in a Crossbreed SuperTuck for over a year now and never had problems. Gen4 G19s are a problem due to its oversize mag release - also G23 and G36 fit the same holster so no need to buy extra holsters - perfect!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I carry a G22 in one similar to the CB SuperTuck, never had any problems with the mag release at all. Mine is a combat cut but it still barely covers the mag release.

Post CB's fix for this please.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.