Crossbreed holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Dons86, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Dons86

Dons86 New Member

Hey all, new guy here! Been realy paying attention to your comments and suggestion's on IWB holsters, and Crossbreed came up alot, so I purchased the supertuck deluxe, and other than it's looks, it is the best holster I have had to date, it's about 3 weeks old now, it's realy starting to get comfy, I love it! It is the only holster I have ever had where I can holster and unholster without looking at or using two hands! And just wanna say thanx to all your guys input, I think this ones a keeper!

2. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Best part is that cross breed is a Christian company and it has a lifetime guaranty on the holster and hardware. Great company. Even better holster!

3. Dons86

Dons86 New Member

The crucifix's on the clips are a realy neat touch, did'nt notice them on their website, realy pleased with the whole experience I had with the folks at Crossbreed, it's a rare treat to say the least

4. bfish

bfish Member

Yes sir I love mine for that:)

5. Dons86

Dons86 New Member

Yes, and also the fact that they are a Christian company who HAND make holster's, is beyond cool!

6. I have mine on right now. Love it AND the company.

7. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

Very very friendly personnel I ordered one for my wife and the next day got a phone call to verify and the lady said it would be about a month due to high demand I was fine with it and she then asked why I decided to order other than it being a Christian based company my wife wanted it for mothers day so she said that's awsome and then maybe a week later it came in right before mothers day. Best experience I have had ordering something refer them to everyone that asks me

8. Dons86

Dons86 New Member

I've been pretty much a hardcore galco man, since the early 90's, but in the last couple years I have been concealed carrying, and boy, did that open a can of worms as far as comfort goes, I have 5-6 holsters that just were awfull to carry IWB, and was not interested in the hybrid holsters, I thought they were overkill, and plain ugly! But the Cross Breed being my first (thank God !) I have no interest or need to look for a better one! I notice myself wanting to up a hole on my belt cuz I'm starting to not feel the holster now even though it's just as tight as when I first started wearing the holster!

9. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

Awesome, love my CBST!

10. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

I just ordered my CBST for my G19 last week. I cant wait to get it! I've heard many good things about these holsters.

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Dons86 !!

12. Lovethyglock

Lovethyglock New Member

I just ordered mine yesterday for my g23. Can't wait till it gets here. Thanks for all the input. It surely helped me to decide on the supertuck. Thanks again

13. wnctroutbum

wnctroutbum New Member

I ordered one for my G26 a few weeks ago, i cant wait to get it!

14. Going on week 3 for me G23.

15. rexg23

rexg23 New Member

I also bought for g23 but since my wife keeps the g23 in purse I am using it for my g30 and fits perfectly :)

16. Dons86

Dons86 New Member

Thanx Shooter13, I love being here!

17. Dons86

Dons86 New Member

Yeah, I'm impressed as to how much nicer it is than a standard cc holster, it's realy nice to draw and reholster my glock without pulling my pants up around my neck or pushing my pants around my ankles! It's rock steady, and with a lil practice it's no problem reholstering with one hand without having to look at what you're doing

18. mtracey

mtracey New Member

I love my Crossbreed Holsters, I don't use anything else for IWB. The holsters are well made, as are the belts.

19. Wish they would make one or a Glock 17 with a Viridian C5L hanging off it...

20. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum mtracy !!