Glock Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Premium Member
3,630 Posts
New Kid, TruGlo's are just one of the many options for Glock sights now. And if fiber optic front and rears work for you, ok, sights are personal. Back in the beginning of Glock time, only Heinie made after market sights (Trijicon and Mepro were the OEM Glock night sights). What I see in USPSA/IDPA/Steel Challenge competitions are Heinies, Dawson Precision, Taran Tactical, Warren Tactical, Sevigny Tactical. Black on black, or fiber optic front with a black rear.

And if you don't favor the fiber optic set you have, well then, lots of high quality dot sights out there also.

· Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Gabbage sights.............omo.
i wouldnt call them garbage. Deff not my favorite sight. i replaced a set of them with night fisions which i like better. Its just hard to get a good dual illumination sight. I think the tfx pro are better than the trijicon DI night sights which are actually closer to garbage. But i think the thing here is the only sights that are garbage are the factory sights lol

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I have a few guns with the TFO or TFX sights. The TFX fixed some of the complaints of the TFO. They’re the best of both worlds. Tritium and fiber optic.
Yup I'm happy with them so far. Maybe I'll find something I like better down the line. These really pop good with the right lighting but also seem to have some real blind spots depending on the light, and angle of the light. But I'm assuming that goes for all, or most sights.

· Registered
14 Posts
Thanks from Florida!

True, I figured I just need to shoot it and see how the rear sight treat me. Appreciate brotha. I definitely plan on trying them out at the range this week.

My bigger concern was the front sigts. It might be hard to tell in the pictures, or maybe my eyes are just lying to me, but you eased my concerns somewhat if they look straight to you. But if that front sight is slightly crooked (clearly it's not much), will it make a major difference in how I will need to line up my sights when shooting to get an accurate shot? Will it throw accuracy off if it's not like perfectly aligned by a gunsmith with all the fancy alignment tools which I'm sure are better than my fingers and wooden ruler.

Appreciate your time and help. Like i said, a new firearm enthusiast here. Excuse any stupid questions lol.
Can you loosen up the front sight and hold it in the correct position as you retighten it?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts