Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the new crimson trace light guard? Thinking of one for myself but can only find very few reviews.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
287 Posts
Its a great little light along with a set of night sights, you can't go wrong.
On your G19 it fits like a glove.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,460 Posts
Good info to know, thanks, David1962hd.

Would you perhaps have a picture you could share for those of us who haven't seen it yet?

Thanks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
287 Posts
My profole photo shows the light guard on my G22, I'll put it on my 19 and post photo's this evening for all to see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,460 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
I carry a G19 everyday and would like a laser as a add on but don't want to sacrifice my paddle holster. Found a viridian laser that comes with a holster made for the gun and laser,but its $345. Don't see a laser being that efficient?

ForumRunner_20120313_055735.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
287 Posts
glock 19 said:
@ David1693HD - what type of holster do you use with your light guard?
As of right now I do not have a holster for it. I asked the same question a few weeks ago and if I'm not mistaken someone pointed me toward the Desanti Speed Scabbard.
I've just not ordered 1 as of yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
MAN! This thing makes a Glock look like something out of the movie BladeRunner...I LIKE....Now...Anyone reccomend any good 3 sot sights for my Glock 23 G4? Even night site reccomendations are welcome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
I dig my trijicon 3 dot night sights, perfectly illuminated in darkness. However, I feel like the white paint for day time shooting could be slightly larger. However, this is the only 3 dot system I'm familiar with. Got mine for $85 off amazon, then $25 to have installed at my local shop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Here's an image of the trijicon night sights, night sights green
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
glock 19 said:
Has anyone purchased the new crimson trace light guard? Thinking of one for myself but can only find very few reviews.
Money is better spent on a Glock Tac. light than spending money on a laser sight...save your money...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
GlockGen4 said:
I carry a G19 everyday and would like a laser as a add on but don't want to sacrifice my paddle holster. Found a viridian laser that comes with a holster made for the gun and laser,but its $345. Don't see a laser being that efficient?
Agreed...for quick acquisition...better off getting a Glock Tac. light for $96 or Trijicon Night Sights or a combo of both...would cost you $150.00 less than the laser sight...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
TheGlockAdvocate said:
MAN! This thing makes a Glock look like something out of the movie BladeRunner...I LIKE....Now...Anyone reccomend any good 3 sot sights for my Glock 23 G4? Even night site reccomendations are welcome.
Trijicon Night sights....got two G22's rigged with these...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
287 Posts
Matthias312 said:
Money is better spent on a Glock Tac. light than spending money on a laser sight...save your money...
The crimson trace light guard is Not a laser sight, it Is a tac. Light. Model number LTG-736.
The light guard along with Trijicon night sights makes a great setup. IMO.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Trijicon....Ive seen those and seem to have quite a rep based on word of mouth and posts like these....Ill probably get those then...Thanks for the help folks! And NICE Glocks to the ones that posted the pics...I need to upload one of mine :D
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top