Crazy people!!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by savage07, May 31, 2012.

1. savage07

savage07 New Member

What's up with this crazy dudes shooting innocents people on the streets? This guys are making us look bad. About 3 weeks ago a gun man in Miami got off the car shooting innocent people inside their car, guess what I was in the same traffic jam less than 2 miles away from the scene at the moment. A week after that I hear on the news another shooting on the highway on another state. And now 5 dead in Seattle by another mad men. I'm afraid this bad behavior would bring bad consequence for responsible people like us.

2. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

People eating people... Not just shootings. Crazy people out there. It's starting in Miami.

3. savage07

savage07 New Member

Oh yeah! That happened for memorial weekend, I'm in Mexico now and I heard about it all over the news here.

4. savage07

savage07 New Member

I heard that guy was under the influence with some type of drug...

5. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

LSD... He ate the guys face... Freaky!!!

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

What makes you say that? It could have been tetrahydracanebanae??

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Researched it for my psychology class...

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

And the authority that said it was Lysergic acid diethylamide??

9. jmaxxx2903

jmaxxx2903 New Member

Do u mean Tetrahydrocannabinol? If so there woe be a lot of faces being eating cause a lot of people use that. But in my opinion the only faces being eaten on Tetrahydrocannabinol would be made of chocolate.

10. SteveC

SteveC New Member

THC not a chance. LSD remotely possible. Possibly a combination of major f-g crazy + PCP. Maybe major f-g crazy + new synthetic stuff (bath salts etc.). One way or another major f-g crazy is part of that picture. Brain-damaged, mentally ill, drug-using criminal stuff is kinda my line of work. I should clarify - dealing with them is. I'm not part of their fraternity.

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Shew!! You had me worried!! If it was Good LSD he may have thought the guys face was a pizza , who knows??

12. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

The statement I saw from one of the MPD senior brass was that it was a "new" form/strain/version of LSD that had recently hit the streets. He said they'd had a number of "naked" incidents because of the stuff raising body temp until the people can't stand wearing clothes.

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Not that I would know.... but, I could see that. 70's are back ...on steroids!!

14. savage07

savage07 New Member

On the news they say he used bath salt.

15. savage07

savage07 New Member

About a month ago a lot of people were complaining in Miami, because a lot of cigars shops and gas station were selling this type of drugs (marihuana synthetic and bath salt). Any one can buy this including our kids, the synthetic marihuana even have little cartoons and color to be attracting to kids and teenagers. This it's crazy and should be illegal. As and American this type of things bother me a lot...

16. SquadCapt4

SquadCapt4 New Member

This bad behavior with a firearm will always bring the anti-gun nuts out of the woodwork. They will spew their nonsense no matter what. Not much we can do about it.
    I'm afraid we are going to continue seeing an increase of violent, gun related crimes against the innocent and unprotected. Increases in drug use, increases in mental patients wandering the street, increase in this feeling of "The world OWES me everything without me lifting a finger. I'll just take yours". All the more reason for law abiding, educated individuals to carry a firearm for self defense. The bad is not going to go away until the Second Coming. No matter how illegal we make guns. In the meantime, we have to have to ability to defend ourselves. We'll never know....but how might things been different in Seattle had one person in that coffee shop had a gun on their hip? Or, might the woman he carjacked and killed still be alive had she had a gun and the knowledge to use it correctly?

17. novarat63

novarat63 New Member

Speculation is that the man eating the other mans face was on "Bath Salts" The DEA last fall banned three chemicals commonly used to make bath salts: mephedrone, MDPV, and methylone. Possession or sale of these synthetic stimulants could result in federal drug charges. A subject under the influence of a cannabinoid would not exhibit such behavior.

18. Its a coverup!! The zombie apocalypse has started!! They call it "Bath Salts", I call it the "Rage Virus"! Stock up on food, bullets, and condoms now while you still can!! (not being serious, haha)

19. But on a real note, I heard the responding officers had to put 8 shots into the guy before he would go down. 8 rounds of .40 smith??? ***!! Its like Mogadishu on steroids!!

20. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

My unofficial, official sources are saying they believe it's a LSD cocktail. The scary part is they don't know for sure yet because there's so little material to run toxicology tests on.

That and the fact these jerk-offs usually do anything that's available, they need a common denominator from different sources to pinpoint the material.

This one may take awhile to track down gang.

Ladies, if your boyfriend says he has the need to lay down in the chest freezer, it may be time to get out of the house.:eek: