Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new crossbreed super tuck and mag carrier last week. Been trying out around the house. Very comfortable. Case #1. So, Friday night the wife and I go to a dinner play. The G30 went with me in her new leather home. Needless to say the wife had no clue. When we got back home I asked her, Could you tell? She said tell what? My clothes. Could you tell anything about them.? She had no clue what I meant. That was until I lifted my shirt. Case #2. Carried to church with the same set up. Same result. My wife is still not understanding my reason for the need. But after the news from Wisconson over the weekend, her understanding may come around.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
My wife has asked a few times why I feel the need to carry. I always tell her that I'd much rather carry 10 thousands times and never need it, than to not carry once and need it. More and more we hear about some nutcase killing multiple people in crowds because no one was armed to stop them. I refuse to be a sheep for the slaughter.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hooah !! It will be that one time you need it when it counts. Carry everyday and a pistol in every room as well.. No I am not scared of anything or anyone.. Why should I be ? My fiancé just received her CHL so now we have back up real close.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.