Glock Firearms banner
141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
2A Enthusiast & supporter
59 Posts
Times have changed since this thread ( a good one ) was started 3 years ago.
The answer to the original question is "Yes" , but wearing a "MAGA" or a "Blue Lives Matter" can also result in people becoming aggressive with you.
professional sports have gone to sh!t , have you seen the joke that the MLB is trying to sell to us?
NBA - 100% done watching those guys
NFL - my expectations are low
Hockey starts in 1 week, it will probably blow as well.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Times have changed since this thread ( a good one ) was started 3 years ago.
The answer to the original question is "Yes" , but wearing a "MAGA" or a "Blue Lives Matter" can also result in people becoming aggressive with you.
professional sports have gone to sh!t , have you seen the joke that the MLB is trying to sell to us?
NBA - 100% done watching those guys
NFL - my expectations are low
Hockey starts in 1 week, it will probably blow as well.
Maybe not....I don't want to light any fuse here but for hockey at least, look into the ethnic backgrounds of the players........just saying.

·
Registered
17 Posts
As far a clothing goes, just about anything could potentially be a catalyst for provocation. The color, the theme, political statement, religion, sports team.. and the list goes on and on. That said, I am not all the inclined to believe that a glock hat would be any more or less of a potential provocation than anything else.

Generally speaking, I try not to project anything relating to my personal sensibilities. My typical attire is a black tshirt, khaki pants and boot lug leather oxfords.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Personally, I do not "advertise" in any way, shape, or form that I may be armed or have anything to do with firearms.
I aspire to always carry, never let them know or give them a clue........
This.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Years ago when I was competing with Glock guns I shot an out of town match. As soon as I finished the match I had to beat feet to the airport for my flight home. Got to the airport still in my Glock jersey. I drop my bags and get in line for the TSA inspection. Shocker, I get selected for additional inspection. All good there and as I gather my gear I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn around to see a pilot in uniform. He asks where I am headed. He happens to be the pilot of my flight. We have a conversation regarding the jersey as we walk toward the gate. It ends with him saying that he was happy to have me aboard. Not something I normally advertise. In this case it got me a bump into first class.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My personal opinion on the matter is that it is foolish to unnecessarily advertise your interest in firearms. I don’t wear gun related clothing or put gun related stickers/magnets on my vehicle. Why give away any advantage you have?

141 - 150 of 150 Posts