Glock Forum banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 0 0.0%
1381 - 1400 of 1406 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yea for sheep to follow to slaughter. SEEMS to WORK!!! Ivermectin WORKS just doesnt SEEM to work. FLCCC has proved that. Go keep getting your boosters, at least the smart ones will live and go on and live a free life without their RNA/DNA changed forever.
Not addressing anything else you are saying but Ivermectin does not work.

Both ends of the spectrum lie and both use partial truth to do it and both do it for the same reason - to gain power. Truth seems to be harder to find because the noise is SO overwhelmingly loud.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
748 Posts
Not addressing anything else you are saying but Ivermectin does not work.

Both ends of the spectrum lie and both use partial truth to do it and both do it for the same reason - to gain power. Truth seems to be harder to find because the noise is SO overwhelmingly loud.
You should not assume I am referring to republican rhetoric on Ivermectin. You need to go to the FLCCC website and look at the studies these doctors have done all over the world before you say it doesn't work.

But this is what makes this country great, we can both have our opinions right or wrong and not be thrown in a prison for them because it doesn't fit the narrative of one side.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
You should not assume I am referring to republican rhetoric on Ivermectin. You need to go to the FLCCC website and look at the studies these doctors have done all over the world before you say it doesn't work.

But this is what makes this country great, we can both have our opinions right or wrong and not be thrown in a prison for them because it doesn't fit the narrative of one side.
Some people aren't worth arguing with on the internet, but nice response.
A med worthy of a Nobel Prize and with strong anti inflammatory traits. How many suffered or worse for vilifying a cheap remedy, along with HCQ and who knows what else, for political and monetary gain, world wide.
Criminal.

• Love
Reactions: Olga17 and Firedog

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Time to lighten up for a minute.

Font

·
Registered
583 Posts
I had an old prof in college who loved debate but always ended with “We can still be friends, dear brother”

I intend to remain friends. This is just a sharing of information.

I do read the published, peer review, studies. I manage speciality physicians and a clinical research center, I’m expected to keep abreast of their fields. I actually read two recent studies today.

One was a US study published 3 days ago - randomized study of 1,591 adult patients with COVID. 817 were given Ivermectin for 3 days, 774 were given a placebo. Measurement was how long until no symptoms reported for 3 days. Ivermectin = 11 days; placebo = 12 days. The difference was below the threshold of being relevant. The exact same % of patients in both groups ended up severe (hospitalization or death). These were almost identical results as a Malaysia study of 490 patients published a few months ago.

The second was a study published last month of 1,431 patients given combinations of metformin, ivermectin, fluvoxamine and placebo. None were found to be more effective than placebos.

Use JAMA (jamanetwork.com) to find studies - they are just a library of studies and articles. Many of the studies require a subscription depending on who the original publisher is but almost all abstracts are available for free.

Always read a study with a critical eye - specifically look at what/why certain data was excluded from the conclusions and be sure the numbers are meaningful.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I had an old prof in college who loved debate but always ended with “We can still be friends, dear brother”

I intend to remain friends. This is just a sharing of information.

I do read the published, peer review, studies. I manage speciality physicians and a clinical research center, I’m expected to keep abreast of their fields. I actually read two recent studies today.

One was a US study published 3 days ago - randomized study of 1,591 adult patients with COVID. 817 were given Ivermectin for 3 days, 774 were given a placebo. Measurement was how long until no symptoms reported for 3 days. Ivermectin = 11 days; placebo = 12 days. The difference was below the threshold of being relevant. The exact same % of patients in both groups ended up severe (hospitalization or death). These were almost identical results as a Malaysia study of 490 patients published a few months ago.

The second was a study published last month of 1,431 patients given combinations of metformin, ivermectin, fluvoxamine and placebo. None were found to be more effective than placebos.

Use JAMA (jamanetwork.com) to find studies - they are just a library of studies and articles. Many of the studies require a subscription depending on who the original publisher is but almost all abstracts are available for free.

Always read a study with a critical eye - specifically look at what/why certain data was excluded from the conclusions and be sure the numbers are meaningful.
A lot of studies done by groups are set up to make certain drugs fail. What was the dosage etc. You really need to go back to the beginning of the FLCCC at the onset of this "Pandemic" and look at real studies done by a group that is not being influenced by gov agencies or big pharma. These are Docs and scientist that lost their lively hoods because they were not bowing down to these fascist pieces of **** in our gov.

·
Grumpy Old Man
10,564 Posts
Funny thing ,over here ,it seems that since the Gov removed all of our restrictions regarding Covid ! You just don't hear about it anymore ! Seems to have vanished all of a sudden 🤔! Tis a miracle, I tells ya !

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
not being fat and unhealthy may prevent another wave.
Not being a sheeple will prevent another wave. Mostly just the vaxxed getting sick now, but go ahead and get that 5th jab. Big Pharm and politicians are counting on you for their money laundering. I know folks are lined up for it.
Blue Font Laptop Technology Electric blue

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,252 Posts
I've never heard of Covid??? 🤔 🤔 🤔

Maybe big pharma contracts have been fulfilled?

I still see people all alone in their vehicle wearing a mask. People that start to speak to you and pull their mask down to do so?
I go to Denton Texas pretty often. 2 Universities in town, TWU & UNT. The only people I see wearing masks now are 18-20somethings in Denton. The absolute least effected demographic from Covid but here we are. They believe what their liberal educ!…indoctrination tells them. Same people don’t question the climate death cult either.

·
Grumpy Old Man
10,564 Posts
Some friends of ours are paranoid about Covid ! They have had every shot available! They are touring Tasmania at the present time and behold went on a river cruise and two of them contracted Covid! Whist working at Coles it was a requirement I have the 2 shots! Which I did under protest ! Now I'm working for myself again, I haven't bothered about al the boosters etc and so far I'm alright! My Wife and I were talking about it and it seems that everybody we know who have religiously had all of their shots have come down with Covid !

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,252 Posts
Some friends of ours are paranoid about Covid ! They have had every shot available! They are touring Tasmania at the present time and behold went on a river cruise and two of them contracted Covid! Whist working at Coles it was a requirement I have the 2 shots! Which I did under protest ! Now I'm working for myself again, I haven't bothered about al the boosters etc and so far I'm alright! My Wife and I were talking about it and it seems that everybody we know who have religiously had all of their shots have come down with Covid !
Dammit Bloke! Now there’s a van pulling up to your house!
Font Line Circle Parallel Screenshot

·
Grumpy Old Man
10,564 Posts
Dammit Bloke! Now there’s a van pulling up to your house!
View attachment 279438
Oh Bother ! She's right , they reckon they're pizza delivery! Strange I don't remember ordering Pizza and since when do pizza delivery guys wear black suits and carry MP5Ss????????????

·
Grumpy Old Man
10,564 Posts
Good Morning ! We wish to interrupt this post for a brief moment We are not a secret Government dept stamping on free thought! We are from the Bureau of Re-education! It came to our attention ,that the OLD BLOKE has complained on numerous times about his lack of education! So we are taking him to a very special place ,where he will be re-educated! He should be back after his lobotomy re-education ! Thank you for your understanding

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Good Morning ! We wish to interrupt this post for a brief moment We are not a secret Government dept stamping on free thought! We are from the Bureau of Re-education! It came to our attention ,that the OLD BLOKE has complained on numerous times about his lack of education! So we are taking him to a very special place ,where he will be re-educated! He should be back after his lobotomy re-education ! Thank you for your understanding
If it weren't so possible, it would be funny. Didn't OZ set up COVID internment camps?

Reactions: Danzig

·
Grumpy Old Man
10,564 Posts
If it weren't so possible, it would be funny. Didn't OZ set up COVID internment camps?
When our athletes came home from the olympics they were put in isolation in camps that were used for mining camps.For every other person who tested positive coming into the country the Government used Motels and named them 'Medi Hotels' ! To begin with we the taxpayer were footing the bill for people to live in luxury! Then due to the up cry , the guests had to foot the bill themselves! They were all foreigners who in my humble opinion should not have been let back into Australia anyway! A lot of them are welfare recipients who move back to their country of origin, as they are dual citizens , they live like kings in their own countries on money from our tax dollars! It's quite disturbing that when we first got Photographic firearm licences ,there were 4 photos taken! I asked about this and was told 1 photo for the licence ,1 photo for their records ,1 photo for the firearms branch! I asked about the 4th photo and they wouldn't tell me where it was going ,so I asked them to give it to me. They refused! I asked if it was going to ASIO (our FBI ) and was assured of course not ! So I asked again just give me the photo and was rather sternly told to mind my own business or my licence would not be approved!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,252 Posts
When our athletes came home from the olympics they were put in isolation in camps that were used for mining camps.For every other person who tested positive coming into the country the Government used Motels and named them 'Medi Hotels' ! To begin with we the taxpayer were footing the bill for people to live in luxury! Then due to the up cry , the guests had to foot the bill themselves! They were all foreigners who in my humble opinion should not have been let back into Australia anyway! A lot of them are welfare recipients who move back to their country of origin, as they are dual citizens , they live like kings in their own countries on money from our tax dollars! It's quite disturbing that when we first got Photographic firearm licences ,there were 4 photos taken! I asked about this and was told 1 photo for the licence ,1 photo for their records ,1 photo for the firearms branch! I asked about the 4th photo and they wouldn't tell me where it was going ,so I asked them to give it to me. They refused! I asked if it was going to ASIO (our FBI ) and was assured of course not ! So I asked again just give me the photo and was rather sternly told to mind my own business or my licence would not be approved!
Nothing nefarious…
Computer Laptop Personal computer Table Product

·
Registered
748 Posts
Gehen Sie diesen Weg, Herr zum Zug, er bringt Sie zurück nach Hause

Reactions: Danzig
1381 - 1400 of 1406 Posts