Glock Forum banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 0 0.0%
1361 - 1380 of 1406 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Covid vaccines are "free" everywhere. .gov pays for them, and the Big Pharma aren't so concerned about your health as their bank accounts.
Unfortunately, it has been that way for a long time. Concern over both doesn't leave a big enough piece of the pie for them, evidently.

Reactions: Danzig and RIP

·
Registered
159 Posts
From day one back in March 2020 of the COVID Charade I said to my wife this doesn't pass the smell test with me.

To this day after living a normal life these last two years and interacting with people as always nothing has changed my mind.

My wife and I got one shot of the J&J just to get the card and shut people up.

·
Low speed High drag
2,958 Posts
Pills to enhance male performance 5-9yrs of clinical trials before they release to the public.
Pills for depression that may cause all kinds of issues 5-9yrs clinical trials before they release to the public.
Covid vax....a year at best and released to the public.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Pills to enhance male performance 5-9yrs of clinical trials before they release to the public.
Pills for depression that may cause all kinds of issues 5-9yrs clinical trials before they release to the public.
Yeah, but you have to look at the big picture. If you can't get your d*** up, nobody is going to die. So Pfizer is taking its time for clinical trials and the FDA to review the results.

With a worldwide epidemic that is killing millions of people, it's a little bit different. Yes the FDA will issue an emergency authorization if the new drug seems to work.

It's like emergency medicine. If you get shot you try to stop the bleeding with a tourniquet or whatever you have available. Ain't perfect but the docs can sort it all out later when you get to the hospital. Hopefully in time.

·
Administrator
133,403 Posts
I would do clinical trials for the first pills you mentioned

·
Low speed High drag
2,958 Posts
Yeah, but you have to look at the big picture. If you can't get your d*** up, nobody is going to die. So Pfizer is taking its time for clinical trials and the FDA to review the results.

With a worldwide epidemic that is killing millions of people, it's a little bit different. Yes the FDA will issue an emergency authorization if the new drug seems to work.

It's like emergency medicine. If you get shot you try to stop the bleeding with a tourniquet or whatever you have available. Ain't perfect but the docs can sort it all out later when you get to the hospital. Hopefully in time.
They took no time and I don't buy into it. The argument may work on those less educated in this area though.

·
Low speed High drag
2,958 Posts
In five years, every commercial will be, did you get cancer from being over-vaxed. Call crooks, hooks and thieves to join the class action lawsuit.
I've heard some paperwork that they had people sign saying they wouldn't sue or be part of a class action lawsuit if the Vax messed them up. If true I'm sure it was buried in the fine print.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I believe I saw they were voting to make the jab a childhood immunization requirement/recommendation (we all know what that means).
It really is time to dump the unelected alphabet agencies and stop letting them make up their own rules.
The friggin elected are bad enough, and they have done little for their constituents in recent times.

Reactions: Olga17 and Danzig

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
748 Posts
new drug seems to work.
Yea for sheep to follow to slaughter. SEEMS to WORK!!! Ivermectin WORKS just doesnt SEEM to work. FLCCC has proved that. Go keep getting your boosters, at least the smart ones will live and go on and live a free life without their RNA/DNA changed forever.

1361 - 1380 of 1406 Posts