Glock Forum banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 0 0.0%
1341 - 1360 of 1426 Posts

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Most don’t die from rona. They die with rona. They already had so much crap wrong with them, they were on borrowed time.
For a large part, but horror stories have emerged. Too many of the same plot to disregard. Even reading the "official protocol" is pretty concerning.

Reactions: Danzig and RIP

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,492 Posts
At this point the word Covid should be stricken from all forms of literature.
Needs to end soon, I hope.
Unfortunately in the USA, it seems that whoever is in power is as to wether it’s a crisis or not.
If 2024 has a Republican President, something tells me he’ll be blamed for those deaths.

· Registered
742 Posts
At this point the word Covid should be stricken from all forms of literature.
Needs to end soon, I hope.
I don't think it is going to go away anytime soon, whether you like it or not. I think it's something like the flu, where you need regular shots.

If people don't want to get vaccinated that is their right but they are really playing Russian roulette with their lives, especially if they are elderly or have pre-existing medical issues.

· Legitimate Combatant
8,387 Posts
I don't think it is going to go away anytime soon, whether you like it or not. I think it's something like the flu, where you need regular shots.

If people don't want to get vaccinated that is their right but they are really playing Russian roulette with their lives, especially if they are elderly or have pre-existing medical issues.
I'm not buying into it.

Mom had it in 2020 @ 94 years of age, an encyclopedia of pre-existing conditions and a cancer survivor to boot! She managed to survive the "Rona" without issue?

So now I need regular shots for the flu???

· Premium Member
15,206 Posts
Same. As a party of One, I don't know a single person who died from the Rona. I know 3 that died from the jab. Of course it wasn't "official".
I know several who do know someone who died from the rona, but after listening to the "treatment" they suffered, I'm convinced it was something else.
Actually my wife lost two family members to the delta variant. One vaccinated, one not, & both over 65. I can’t believe I forgot about them. It’s been a crazy couple years!!

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Actually my wife lost two family members to the delta variant. One vaccinated, one not, & both over 65. I can’t believe I forgot about them. It’s been a crazy couple years!!
To say the least.

Reactions: Danzig

· Registered
742 Posts
I'm not buying into it.

Mom had it in 2020 @ 94 years of age, an encyclopedia of pre-existing conditions and a cancer survivor to boot! She managed to survive the "Rona" without issue?

So now I need regular shots for the flu???
I'm glad your mom lived through it, but the statistics for people who are unvaccinated versus the people who are vaccinated, strongly suggest that it is a really good idea to get vaccinated.

But it's up to you.

Vaccinations are free where I live. Didn't pay a penny for the J&J initial vaccination or any of the booster shots. Or flu shots.

And I never get sick, neither from the flu or Covid. And I get outside every single day.

· Registered
194 Posts
"Vaccinations are free where I live. Didn't pay a penny for the J&J initial vaccination or any of the booster shots. Or flu shots."

To be clear, free just means those of us that pay taxes pay for those that do not!

1341 - 1360 of 1426 Posts