Glock Forum banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 28 32.2%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 0 0.0%
1321 - 1340 of 1426 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Update on my opinion: About a month ago I got it. I tested negative for the first two days that I was sick, but the third day I popped positive. Felt like crap for a week, but took a generic version of Theraflu everyday. About day 6 I was fine, but it took a few days for me not to get winded when I took a walk. My wife got it two weeks after me, and although she seemed to be more ill, she recovered faster and was doing her cardio workouts a week later. For both of us it was like a bad cold, and we wanted to sleep more than usual. So - my opinion is that it has mutated to the point that it is now like a cold or flu. You won't feel great, but you probably won't die either. For the record, I am not a kid anymore, so youth cannot be credited with me getting off pretty easily.

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Not quite. Ivermectin. Read the article. They are trying to fix something that isn't broken and will rationalize their propaganda.
They "think" it may possess anti-inflammatory properties? 100 times the dose recommended for "humans" I thought it was never recommended for humans.
The resistance is amazing, rabid, and in the end futile, because people already know it works, they don't think it might. Most of the meds they DO recommend have proven to be extremely dangerous for many. They don't have time for all that, though.
There is a VERY DEMENTED reason they will not tell you the name of the med for the vax or the "Approved" oral treatments they talk about on TV all the time. They would have to disclose the top negative side effects. Buyer beware.
Let's not make a Saint out of a Sinner. (Dr Jekyll, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)

· Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
766 Posts
Ok wait, wait holdddd steady........
Nursing home nearby just gave boosters to all clients. Guests what happened....... I'm waiting, waiting..........
Facility is in complete lock down. Full gowns, face shields and N95 masks required for all employees no visitors allowed. Just a coincidence nothing to see here just move along.

· Registered
1,576 Posts
The motto of the US Communist Party.
Font Tie Suit Formal wear Event

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,492 Posts
After never ending infection and mortality rates of 2020. Nobody wants to show those numbers now.
Remember the Democrats and media screaming Trump has 400,000 dead Americans blood on his hands?
We’re well over 1 million deaths Nationwide and not so much as a peep that Biden has any part of it.
Ahhh! But wait…
Font Line Terrestrial plant Screenshot Advertising

I guess this will be the winter of our death and despair.
Eh, whatever. At least Biden’s coming through with his cure for cancer. No joke.
Facial expression Product Font Smile Gesture

· Super Moderator
58,817 Posts
After never ending infection and mortality rates of 2020. Nobody wants to show those numbers now.
Remember the Democrats and media screaming Trump has 400,000 dead Americans blood on his hands?
We’re well over 1 million deaths Nationwide and not so much as a peep that Biden has any part of it.
Ahhh! But wait…
View attachment 277924
Eh, whatever. At least Biden’s coming through with his cure for cancer. No joke.
View attachment 277925
The cancer vaccine will be just as effective.

· Registered
1,576 Posts

· Low speed High drag
3,089 Posts
Ahhh! But wait…
View attachment 277924
View attachment 277925
So I can keep smoking!? I'm in...lol!

· Low speed High drag
3,089 Posts
In my circle of friends & family. Everyone that got vaccinated has had Covid at least once. The unvaccinated ones, have yet to get Covid.
I was sick twice. 1st time I was told upper respiratory infection and took some meds and was fine. 2nd time pretty sure it was covid. My wife who got the Vax sick for over a week. I missed 1 day and then just felt like I had a bad cold.

· Low speed High drag
3,089 Posts
I was sick twice. 1st time I was told upper respiratory infection and took some meds and was fine. 2nd time pretty sure it was covid. My wife who got the Vax sick for over a week. I missed 1 day and then just felt like I had a bad cold.
And I'm pretty sure it was my buddy Chris who gave it to me...lol

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,492 Posts
In my circle of friends & family. Everyone that got vaccinated has had Covid at least once. The unvaccinated ones, have yet to get Covid.
My parents are in their 80’s and are quadruple vaxxed. They believe everything the Pravda media tells them. Luckily they’ve dodged the Rona.
I’m in the higher risk category and had the initial J&J shot. Throughout Covid I haven’t really altered my lifestyle other than the mandatory mask wearing. I went to work, socialized and ate out often. Knock on wood no Rona, to my knowledge.
My recent ex got Rona twice but she’s young and it was no more than a bad cold with no lingering effects.
One of my close buddies that we go to dinner and cigar bar every Thursday, isn’t vaxxed and has gotten it twice. Both times were pretty bad with one requiring a hospital visit. He still won’t vax. He’s in very good physical shape as he works on chimneys and on rooftops all day.
Pretty much a mixed bag on who is vaxxed and not in my circle and completely random as to who has gotten Covid or not and severity. Luckily no one has died.

· Registered
743 Posts
Ahhh! But wait…
View attachment 277924
View attachment 277925

The story is not totally made up of thin air ... the founders of BioNTech, living in Germany but originally from Turkey, have been doing cancer research for decades, that was their original research goal. Then when Covid came up in 2020 they thought "our research could be helpful for Covid as well", and it did.

I sure hope they do find a cure for at least some types of cancer.

· Registered
1,576 Posts
Same. As a party of One, I don't know a single person who died from the Rona. I know 3 that died from the jab. Of course it wasn't "official".
I know several who do know someone who died from the rona, but after listening to the "treatment" they suffered, I'm convinced it was something else.

· Super Moderator
58,817 Posts
Same. As a party of One, I don't know a single person who died from the Rona. I know 3 that died from the jab. Of course it wasn't "official".
I know several who do know someone who died from the rona, but after listening to the "treatment" they suffered, I'm convinced it was something else.
Most don’t die from rona. They die with rona. They already had so much crap wrong with them, they were on borrowed time.

1321 - 1340 of 1426 Posts