Glock Forum banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 28 33.3%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 28 33.3%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 0 0.0%
1281 - 1300 of 1308 Posts

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
713 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Isn’t that the same guy who said he got cancer from oil while asking another nation to produce more oil? Only to be corrected that he doesn’t have cancer?

I will say - you should get the vaccine. But for reasons unrelated that moron.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
First they said if I got vaccinated I wouldn't get COVID. Then they said if I was vaccinated and got COVID I wouldn't have to be hospitalized. Then it was if I was vaccinated and got COVID and had to be hospitalized I wouldn't die. Well, I didn't die.
And we are all happy about that. There would be a big hole here if you weren't here to fill it.

If you want the vaccine, get it. If you want how ever many boosters they are up to now, get it. If you want to live in the back of your closet and never see light of day, do it. If you want to live in fear, do it.
If you want me to do all that to make you feel better, you are going to be disappointed.

·
Gunslinger
G27
11,318 Posts
And we are all happy about that. There would be a big hole here if you weren't here to fill it.

If you want the vaccine, get it. If you want how ever many boosters they are up to now, get it. If you want to live in the back of your closet and never see light of day, do it. If you want to live in fear, do it.
If you want me to do all that to make you feel better, you are going to be disappointed.
Very kind words my friend.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Very kind words my friend.
"And we are all happy about that. There would be a big hole here if you weren't here to fill it."

You know this part was the only one directed to you. Of curse you do.
Stay frosty.

Reactions: Olga17 and jhg

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Reactions: Danzig and jhg

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
So I had to change my vote today from passively watching to media BS.
After having the china virus 3 times, 2 positive confirmations and once before wide spread testing was available, I just can't keep any focus on this BS.
I think any normal person would feel the same way. You’ve had way more than your share of this virus. Keep fighting and stay tough.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I got my coronavirus shot when it became available, and then got the booster shot, and then another booster shot.

I wear masks or not depending on whatever the authorities are advising me.

I've travelled to Europe in late 2021 when they had very strict travelling rules which changed almost weekly. No issues at the border. The Germans were and are very strict.

As a blood platelet donor I get a medical checkup every two weeks. No problems so far.

I go out every single day and have been doing so for the past 2 1/2 years. But i don't out to bars or clubs or events. I go out to run, cycle, enjoy the outdoors. Or just get groceries.

I haven't had coronavirus so far, knock on wood.

Wash your hands, be careful, use common sense.

1281 - 1300 of 1308 Posts