Glock Firearms banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 1 1.4%
1041 - 1051 of 1051 Posts

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
590 Posts
Is this virus so bad for you the state of Ohio has a lottery for 1 million dollars for any Vax person to enter?

·
Super Moderator
62,921 Posts
60BB6826-397B-4458-AE39-0FCB149F5AE1.jpeg

Breaking news: Dr. Li-Meng Yan has been contacted by the FBI to provide the evidence she referred to last year, dismissed by fake news, that confirms the virus was weaponized by the Chinese and purposely released in the world. She’s a Chinese Virologist, has escaped to the US.

·
Super Moderator
73,315 Posts

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
590 Posts
Stopped for lunch today after working at a covid clinic HS. Owner I talk when ever I come in, he is refusing the shot and swore his little girl would not get it. His wife went for the shot and he cant prove it but now having health issues. He also talked to a close friend who works at Dartmouth Hospital and says the department that takes care of Autoimmune disorders said you cant get an appointment for months. The person said they haven't seen this much in their department ever.

Oh forgot to mention stepson fiancé knows a family in upstate NY their 14 year old daughter got the shot and as of last Saturday night she was on life support.

·
Super Moderator
62,921 Posts
Stopped for lunch today after working at a covid clinic HS. Owner I talk when ever I come in, he is refusing the shot and swore his little girl would not get it. His wife went for the shot and he cant prove it but now having health issues. He also talked to a close friend who works at Dartmouth Hospital and says the department that takes care of Autoimmune disorders said you cant get an appointment for months. The person said they haven't seen this much in their department ever.
And it begins, earlier than expected.

1041 - 1051 of 1051 Posts