Glock Firearms banner

How concerned are you about the Coronavirus?

• No worries - it's all media hype

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Passively watching it as part of the news headlines

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Actively following it with focused interest

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Taking steps to assure myself and my family are protected

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Skeered it will get me as soon as it gets to my county

Votes: 1 1.4%
1001 - 1009 of 1009 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,172 Posts
He bought the rights to this type of vaccine many years ago. He also has other pharmaceutical investments.
“Rights may not be correct term” maybe invested with some sort of chance of return on investment.

·
Premium Member
ıסмм
106 Posts
He bought the rights to this type of vaccine many years ago. He also has other pharmaceutical investments.
I'm talking about the source to the claims:

• The next scheduled virus will hit later this year and it is designed to target those whom got the two shots.
  • There is also the 2025 virus that will start it MN. It will be called SARS.
From this post:
Guys, the CDC is owned by Bill Gates, it is a Vaccine company.
The vaccine is an experimental type.
The next scheduled virus will hit later this year and it is designed to target those whom got the two shots.
There is also the 2025 virus that will start it MN. It will be called SARS.
Look it up. This **** is all planned.
If nothing makes sense to you about all the virus and such, just ponder on the terms, Population Control, and let your imagination tale over from there because thats what the Deep State did in the first place.

·
Registered
432 Posts
The Gates foundation invested (purchased shares) totaling a whopping $205 million across 9 drug companies on 2019. Pocket change for him and them.

Pfizer has a market cap over $215 Billion. Net worths and market caps are constantly changing because their dependence on stock prices but Pfizer’s market cap alone is nearly 2x Bill Gates’ entire net worth on any given day.

Jeff Bezos $197B
Elon Musk $174B
Bernard Arnault $181B
Bill Gates $124B

The entire net worth of the 4 richest men in the world does not equal the market cap of J&J and Roche. Pfizer is #3 in biotech. So even if Bill Gates sold every thing he owns to buy as much as he could of Pfizer, he’d barely get 50% control of a 3rd place drug company.

Hopefully some perspective will help a cow pie look like what it really is.

I don’t care for the Gates or their organization, too consumed with being sure people can kill their babies. But conspiracy theories are just as bad if not worse, they depend on ignorance (lack of understanding) and I really hate when people play on ignorance.

1001 - 1009 of 1009 Posts